1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There’s only one troll in the Lin thread and he has stated he’s not a rockets fan
    He’s basically a virus

2. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Trolls be running rampant on Clutchfans. They come here and take a giant diarrhea. Not even in the toilet for that matter, not even wipe their ass afterwards, but run around with sh*t on their hands and spreading it all over the walls of this site while smiling too. It makes it impossible to have any kind of legitimate, constructive, stimulating conversations or debate here. Clutch really needs moderators around to ban these trolls.

3. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

Language NSFW.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Henderson from 'You' the Stalker show.
    Played a perv.

#1124 daywalker02, Jan 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  5. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Crying about rape culture in a case where the charges were dropped, is shameful. Bringing up vaginal tearing, and blood, without mentioning the accuser slept with SIX other men (some after this alleged rape) is more shameful. So the accuser gets allegedly raped, goes to a party a few days later & brags she slept the accused, and also has more sex within these couple days. The whole case was a shame & solely meant to tarnish Kobe's name, just so ppl like you can keep bringing it up over & over

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I figure most of y'all have already seen "Dear Basketball", "Kobe doin work" and "Muse". Just in case you haven't seen one or all of them. Here's the first two. I'll see if I can find a copy of "Muse" to post.

This version of "KDW" freezes at the hour mark for about nine minutes but you'll get the gist of it. It's still a good uploaded version of it.

B-Bob, Ramo$e and HoustonTexas like this.
  7. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

That Kobe Doing Work is a phenomenal flick.
    I wish Spike would do some more of these type of documentaries for other star players so you can get into the mindset of that player.
    In a normal NBA broadcast you don't get to follow one player the entire game, let alone get into the mind of that player, see what his thought processes are. Very cool.

8. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I read a report that helicopter was 20 to 30 feet away from clearing the hilltop. What does that mean? I am confused.

Then there was another report suggesting that pilot was disoriented in the fog after climbing over 2,000 feet and then banked left and rapid dive.

I think the second part is what it seems a most sense to me. I think that pilot was just disoriented in the fog after climbing into the fog and therefore rapid dive uncontrollably and crash into the hilltop.

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the way I see it is that he either did not pull up enough to get over the mountain, thus running into the mountain , or that he thought he had already cleared the mountain and was diving back down to lower levels so he could see the ground for visual flying. At that point he ran into the mountain. Based on the reports that the helicopter was already in a decent I lean towards to idea that he thought he had already cleared the mountain.

BamBam likes this.
  10. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

malakas and daywalker02 like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Better trolls than goblins and ogres. :D

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Mamba with flowers.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nook likes this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

What exactly did she say that you are characterizing as “bragging”?

Why do you keep bringing up the fact that she had other sexual partners, like that is somehow evidence that she was not raped in that hotel room? Being a sexually active adult does not mean you can’t be raped.

And it has been pretty well established that the case being dropped was not due to lack of evidence.

I don’t understand why people can’t accept the very likely possibility that Kobe committed a vile, shameful act that day, but seemingly became a better person since that point in his life. We don’t have to treat him like he’s totally innocent, nor is it necessary to demonize him.

B-Bob, AroundTheWorld, JW86 and 3 others like this.
  18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

19. Joe Smith

Joe Smith Member

This Kobe stuff is getting way over the top, shows the power of playing in LA for 20 years, but get a grip, the guy overused his helicopter to take unnecessary risks when any normal person just drives to the kid's game, meanwhile, the world is under siege with Coronavirus, and we are still mourning over a spoiled athlete making stupid life choices and travel decisions.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

change the channel if you're that butt hurt

Nick_713, bloodwings19 and Ramo$e like this.