1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Back to back: @DEN, @Utah

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Astrodome, Jan 26, 2020.

1. rockets13champs

U really dumb. Russ is coming off a stress induced knee injury

RudyTBag, juanm34 and J Sizzle like this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Looking forward to this game tonight. I expected Utah to be 2 or 3 seed this year but they got off to that terrible start. From what I hear (mainly from Lowe Post podcast) they seem to have turned it around once Conley went out and they started running more of it through Ingles. So I will be interested to see how they play.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Honestly... **** the Utah Jazz.

whiskeyred, J Sizzle and juanm34 like this.
  4. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I feel like the next few weeks basketball means nothing on a worldwide scale...... A fire has to be relit to get things going again.

hakeem94, Greedydex and True Rocket like this.
  5. SemisolidSnake

I was in Utah recently. Very nice people, stunningly gorgeous scenery. That said, **** the Jazz.

If Harden and Russ are out, we'd better see every player on the team playing since this is really just a practice game. Will we? Hell no.

I'd rather go to a Jazz game in Rockets gear in Salt Lake City than deal with any more of this coach of ours.

Little Bit likes this.
  6. Madclownpacasum

Rest both if Harden is no good. Just focus of getting healthy and better! Play Hartenstein please

seemoreroyals likes this.
  7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Denver is as close to a home road game as the rockets gets, its always at least 50% rockets fans and they still blew it