1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/25/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 24, 2019.

1. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

There is probably nothing I hate worse as an excuse as I do “We we’re playing a really awful team so that is why we lost.”

BaselineFade likes this.
  2. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Outcoached, literally can’t win 4-3 matchups and Capela was horrible today

3. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

At least they try to do what it takes to win instead of bending over in the prison shower.

htwnbandit likes this.
  4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

*sigh*
    Ok . . .I am better
    Welcome back to all the people that disappeared during the 4 game win streak
    I hope your vacation treated you well and you worked on your material

The Rockets will have to figure out the trap
    Capela - House and Tuckey in the middle is not working well

I think teams will simply leave Westbrook open and he hits. . we win . . he misses we lose
    They will take that 28% chance on that

Rocket River

5. LUK3

LUK3 Member

fake fan

CK Johnson likes this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You play like chumps in the first half and let the bullsh*t consume you. Harden with 1 free throw.

J Sizzle and HP3 like this.
  7. PWR

PWR Member

I needed this laugh. Thanks.

francis 4 prez likes this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

The plan B is suppossed to be Westbrook.

BeBreezy likes this.
  9. Caprah

Caprah Member

This is truly rock bottom. Hey we know Scrooge is not going to pay for a upgrade on the roster so hopefully Gordon can provide something . Stop harden you beat the rockets

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Im not really even sure what this response is about? I didnt say I didnt like MDA he was outcoached. Its something that I noticed and im saying it here why are you assuming im not relaxed. Again here on clutchfans it seems YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO VOICE YOUR CORRECT OPINIONS. We lost because we were outcoached and i first said this is the first quarter ti has **** all to do with whistles. this will come up again and this team will need to learn how to play against teams trying to stop just Harden. Also MDA has been given a chance he's done pretty good over the years but the NBA landscape has changed and a change in coaching may be required. Kindly get over yourself lol.

11. Chamillionaire

They played well defensively. No one made shots other than Harden and they trapped him at half court. Terrible game overall. very disappointing.

D-rock and Patience like this.
  12. bj3175

bj3175 Member

you telling me that the Warriors sent James to the Line 1 time and the rockets overall had 16 attempts if the fix is in I dont know what to tell you. The Warriors played hard and the Rockets did not have a good game plan to counter the double but really the League doesn't like the Rox beating the Warriors bottom line. MDA got out coached again, He should be tired of Steve Kerr kicking his but by now

13. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Seeing all these crying for refs and making excuses in this thread further confirmed what sh’tty franchise like the Texan will always sell out their season tickets and why sh’tty coach like BoB can keep his job forever.

14. HP3

HP3 Member

This transition defense is so damn awful, LOL did you hear what Draymond said. He said we are actually pretty good in the half court. Freaking garbage...Im so damn embarrassed.

15. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

Why are we roasting fans for being homers on their own fansite? Make it make sense, y'all.

16. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

The problem is and will continue to be coaching..
    You should never let a team take your best player out of a game like that.
    Why is Harden bringing the ball up every time knowing they are coming with a trap?

Like the great 5 time champion Kobe said.....it's too easy to guard...

17. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Y'know, MDA might not make it to the end of the season. This had to be humiliating for Fertitta, to have his team get punk'd on national television, on Xmas Day, to a team that's always kicked their asses when the bright lights were lit.

I don't think Fertitta'll do it, but I wouldn't be shocked if he did.

amaru likes this.
  18. bratna8

bratna8 Member

Rockets playing the we can’t figure out how to beat Harden trap game in front of a national televised game...I like it.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The Rockets invite this kind of ridicule. They love to be kicked in the teeth and laughed at. You wonder if that have no pride. I would want to embarrass the people who have wronged me.

Gray_Jay, RocketWalta and PWR like this.
  20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

He's going to need a better plan than he had today.