1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 12/19/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Love her shape. Love!!

I also love that Russ attempted to murder Harrell and inadvertently elbowed him on that dunk attempt. Wow. Good nite. I’m gunna drink so much Gn coffee tomorrow for **** sake. GN.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I did my celebration dance live during the game. I made that post after checking the advanced player stats of our roster. Chandler/Hartenstein aren't cutting it, we need a reliable backup C who's good enough to crack the rotation. Clint was a team-high + 27 tonight, having a good center on the floor is good for our team.

We also need another 3&D player to relieve the THICC man of his giant load.

Hakeemtheking, saleem and HP3 like this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It so strange the outpouring of love for Russ when he outscores Harden and the Rockets win.

juanm34, Rocket River, jcmoon and 3 others like this.
  4. riko

riko Member

Got home after work watched the first half and thought you know what we can’t play any worse and we’re only down 15 and they couldn’t miss.i had a feeling we would bounce back in the second half and it started with Harden, Clint ,Tucker, Rivers and Westi on defense. They all started to defend their men tighter and the offense for Harden and the rest flowed naturally after that. Once this team engages defensively they can trounce anyone at anywhere.

5. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

lol Beverley , even he had 5 fouls he plays hard on defense like has 1 foul, I miss that guy

saleem and D-rock like this.
  6. rgw20014life

rgw20014life Member

What is this Spurs Talk? LoL

BigShasta likes this.
  7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hell no! You aren't thirsty? I "spoilered" it for you, to protect your sensibilities, but all I did was "quote" it. Kudos to @Tfor3, who posted it first. ;-)

#1547 Deckard, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    rgw20014life likes this.
  8. EurostepHarde

EurostepHarde Member

I see that some posters on here, as a regular lurker, I swear never have anything positive to say, someone earlier in this thread said this is Harden's worst game, 9/18 FG 28 pts and 10 assists.....

Tfor3, Rocket River, RayRay10 and 6 others like this.
  9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What a game. I was absolutely pissed in the first half. This is clutch city!

deb4rockets and Lawlruschang like this.
  10. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

lol, Harden was amazing in the second half, its same shame they think like that

saleem, D-rock, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Russ sux! Russ is trash! 4 more years, oh my the horror! Screw Russ! Screw Tilman! wahhhh!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Sorry haters!

juanm34, joshuaao, RayRay10 and 4 others like this.
  12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

13. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

judging by box score, ya can tell it's a W w/ big D as well as clutch plays; only number of blocks knit my brows, obviously we are lacking of length which could only be seen to by daryl morey in trade market, otherwise that will make us paid back in postseason confronting teams like LAL MIL

#1553 DeBeards, Dec 20, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  14. pippsux

pippsux Member

Honesty time.....

I switched off after half time..........

I'm sorry........

Just found out we won, ....

Shame on me

Hakeemtheking and saleem like this.
  15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

We took their biggest punch and came back to win! ESPN is shocked.

Go Russ! Go Harden! Go Tuck!
    Go Houston Rockets!

Hakeemtheking, Plowman and bj3175 like this.
  16. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Is it because we're delighted at having a player with the passion and fire of Westbrook? Pleased that he's changed a lot of his game in order to fit in here, and win? (10 shots outside the lane, 4 makes; 2-6 from 3; 13-31 total. And a titanic 12-13 from the line, showing that, besides putting in a lot of work at the gym on his FT shooting form, he's not settling for bad outside shots, but is driving to the hoop, and sacrificing his body. This is how many of us hoped he'd play when he got here. They don't come back like this with Paul, IMO.

Of course, with Paul's D, and ability to needle Harden, maybe they don't get down that far in the first half? And who knows if Paul would be on the DL or not?

It's also joy at stealing a game where it looked like everyone was against the Rockets, and still they came back and won. Getting Lou and Beverley ejected was pretty fun too.

Not that I saw it: I watched a bit of the first half, did some errands, came back to see they had the lead at the end of 3, and decided not to jinx the comeback. You're welcome.

17. bj3175

bj3175 Member

and tnt

saleem likes this.
  18. bj3175

bj3175 Member

dont leave ot most improved player candidates as well.

19. bj3175

bj3175 Member

whatever the case they got away with a lot of hits on Russ's hand that didn't get called they owed us.

Rocket River and saleem like this.
  20. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

We finally got a real PG. Brodie won this game by driving to the basket at-will, he wanted to win this game 101%. The determination is unbelievable. If Capela fixes his butterfingers, we going Finals.