1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

John Frusciante leaving RHCP?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TurtleBonzi, Dec 14, 2009.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I liked that scar tissue song. I haven’t listened to a full album since One Hot Minute and didn’t love that. They’ve had a lot of radio hits in that time frame, just not my thing.

2. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I actually thought he rejoined years ago. Right about the time you painted your room blue @jo mama

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I agree blood was the best but their later stuff wasn’t bad, just wasn’t the original stuff hipster cheetah.

back to the topic JF is everything that’s right with music and the antithesis of all the **** we see nowadays. My 2nd favorite guitarist and top 10 all time. His approach to song writing is rooted 100% in feel and rhythm. He has chops for days but won’t ruin a song with repetitive licks. Him and flea are what make the band, as @jo mama alluded to earlier kledis is the weakest link in the band tbh

Good listen folks:

#23 LosPollosHermanos, Dec 16, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    ryan_98 likes this.
  4. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

Holy crap - I remember when I made this thread when I was a junior in high school.

I love John and am glad to hear he is back. He's the reason I picked up a guitar and started learning how to play.

I'll be keeping my expectations low for their future album... but if the past has shown us anything, good things happen when John is involved. I'm just glad I don't have to hear anymore god-awful Klinghoffer solos.

ryan_98 and daywalker02 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Frusciante back for some Californication.