1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's Yao's team, and Steve knows it.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Mar 7, 2004.

1. Charvo

Charvo Member

You seem to understand the needs of the Rockets.

2. farhan007

farhan007 Member

charvo, the pg spot isnt the weakest spot on the rockets. You seem to think that your some wizard in being a pg scout. The biggest problem with the rockets is the front court.

3. haven

haven Member

Because we all know it's impossible to ever acquire another scorer. :rolleyes:

If Francis is traded, he'll hopefully be traded for someone who's a good scorer. But having Francis for the 15 minutes when Yao isn't playing is foolish, if Francis doesn't fit in with the player who's the basis of all of our plans.

4. Charvo

Charvo Member

I never said I was a wizard in scouting. I just observe and make comments based on my observations. The previous poster made some excellent comments on his analysis of the Rockets' situation. I just agreed with his comments which were very objective.

5. farhan007

farhan007 Member

im talking about your posts in general

6. bdnguyen

bdnguyen Member

7. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

Go stats... point is the Rockets would not be in playoff position right now if they didn't have Steve. Not even close.

8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

How can he get outplayed when he outshines everyone?

9. xelloss12

xelloss12 Member

Probably because Moochie sucked earlier in the season and MJ has no defense.