1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Harden have played 31 minutes tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Nov 30, 2019.

?

Should Harden have played 31 mins tonight?

1. Yes

66 vote(s)
    70.2%
  2. No

28 vote(s)
    29.8%
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Re-tart.

donkeypunch, D-rock and Nook like this.
  2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think these are made by:
    1. Obvious Bots
    2. simply Trolls
    3. ____ ONLY FANS (that are real rocket fans)

Rocket River

Roomba, Blurr#7 and roslolian like this.
  3. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

MVPs are irrelevant when you think of Jordan u think,6 rings ,if u asked me how many mvps he had I would say ,no idea,once your team is up by 30 ,u have to bench harden ,rest him ,the big picture is to win the championship period.

roslolian likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Seriously... I was expecting a thread that Harden should have played in the 4th to go for 80 points.

What I did not expect was someone to whine that Giannis played less minutes and so Harden should have played less.

We don’t play again until Tuesday. Harden has had plenty of rest....and on the night he drops 60 in 30 minutes we have this?

CCity Zero, Deckard, Deuce and 8 others like this.
  5. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Not like they were high-intensity minutes...I feel like there's some ulterior motive behind this poll.

Realistically speaking, that is

edit: I'm in disbelief that this is the first thing that someone can think up after watching Harden break an efficiency record in less than 3 quarters.

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Who cares about stats the more rest Harden can get in the regular season the better. I've had enough about regular season statistical accolades these jokers just pumping Harden up so they can slam him in the playoffs.

If the Rox are winning then Harden should sit and get some RnR. Let others get the burn thats gonna pay dividends in the post season. If Harden scores 80 this game will people remember it in the playoffs? Not really in fact they are gonna mock him for it if the Rox lose in the playoffs again. People just dont care about the regular season as we have seen with Mr. Rest Kawhi Leonard. Harden obv cares about public sentiment he thirsts for greatness thats why he needs to play the perception game that all other superstars are playing.

7. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

You probably have to take him out because things can get a little sloppy in a blowout and players may get chippy with him. Injury potential gets magnified. But that aside, he could have had 70 easily. 80 was legitimately on the table. I’d have had no problem wit him going for it.

8. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

I don't care about regular season accolades or records.

Unless the record involves winning championships.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If Harden is off next game
    the complaint will be that he was rusty from being off so long

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They could have pulled him mid-way through the 3rd qtr. To me it isn't about stat padding or anything like that, it's just about why put more wear and tear on your guy - the goal is to win games and once a win is secure (which it is at 58 point lead) you rest all your starters and it's a pre-season game.

Little Bit likes this.
  11. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Seriously man...why be a Rockets fan? Go root for your other team because obviously this team ain't for you!

I hear by take away your Rockets fandom. You are now banished from CFs!

Go away simple minded person!

Embrace the clutch and D-rock like this.
  12. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

He should have played 43 minutes and broke Kobe's 81 points.

13. Caprah

Caprah Member

Shut the *** up

Air Canada and D-rock like this.
  14. Caprah

Caprah Member

Are you a yof/ lof troll who is burning right now so you have to look for any reason to devalue one of the most efficient 60 points games ever? It’s killing you isn’t it

D-rock likes this.
  15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

What the **** are you talking about. Stfu

Air Canada, D-rock and Patience like this.
  16. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Me thinks you already have the answer in your own question.

D-rock and Nook like this.
  17. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

He should've played 40 because I want to see him break Kobe's 81 but the shitty Hawks just cannot keep the game close at all.

18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He is superstar. He plays for the most part when he wants. These were gravy minutes tonight. He probably worked harder in the weight room after the game then he did during the game. I would agree with your post but harden is different

19. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

What? This is what we have to read after a great game by Harden. Garbage thread, garbage fans.

Air Canada and D-rock like this.
  20. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Yeah the ironic thing is that, after the tirade Dominique (an all time level empty stats guy) goes on about Harden being in the game up 50, Trae Young come back in and jacks up shots to get to his 37. Dominique even goes on to try and de-value what Harden is doing by implying that he wouldn’t have been able to produce in the 90s. I’m pretty sure Harden would have demolished him in any era. If you don’t like a guy dominating you, then the defense should do something about it. Don’t complain about the guy not letting up. Wtf is up with that loser talk? Shows what kind of guy Dominique is.

CCity Zero, Air Canada and D-rock like this.