1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A letter from Joe Tsai

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jeffrey523, Oct 7, 2019.

1. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

if you really think communism is the best form of government, go ahead and think that way. but posting freely on this site would not be possible. you wouldn't even have nba basketball. so stop being a ****ing fake fan and go ahead and listen to your oppressive govt. and stay the **** away from rockets basketball.

malakas and don grahamleone like this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Fear is inner war, not inner peace. So you cannot live in peace while in fear.

D-rock, malakas and daywalker02 like this.
  3. don grahamleone

Adam Silver doesn’t get involved because he knew the very introduction of our sport into China was the introduction of a trojan horse.

D-rock, clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  4. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I respect your opinion but hope you understand the young people did it for a good purpose. HKers must stay united.

#104 ashleyem, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    ECHKG likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You cannot force me or anyone to believe an ideology.

Freedom of speech is gud but to abuse it for violent protests I cannot bring myself to give it a green light.
    I am here for sports and sports only. I have said multiple times that Morey should be kept.

I do not fear death itself. Activists also dun fear death and torture otherwise they wouldn’t be activists rite?

Lovemachine2000 and dlite316 like this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Why do ppl think they must become martyrs, there is no need for it.

I would fear in the US, many have guns and would put it to use, police is biased.

Fear is everywhere, fear that the Rox dun win it all.....

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  7. freyzhang

freyzhang Member

Shut Ur silly mouth up,u obviously has no idea of China,and keep attacking the country

8. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Hey why are you living in Melbourne, Australia if you love your country so much? You should move back to your motherland.

clutchdabear and Yung-T like this.
  9. dlite316

dlite316 Member

You keep on talking about freedom of speech yet stops me from expressing my view. f**k u and ur double standard!

Lovemachine2000 and freyzhang like this.
  10. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Just want to let you know that there are many people in China publicly and openly celebrate on their social media about the tragedy of 9/11 here and they even believe Bin Laden is one of the most important person contributing to the development of China in the last 10-15 years because US was busy to deal with him and ignored China.

But then when the Muslins in China attacking them, then they will label all Muslins are killers.

They are such a group of sick scumbags.

rfrocket and clutchdabear like this.
  11. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

This is where the misunderstanding comes from. The Chinese people almost all think that the HK protesters are trying to separate HK from China. This is largely due to the censored information they receive in China.

D-rock, nickb492 and clutchdabear like this.
  12. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You are acting like the same as those got banned from Twitter and YouTube and crying for : there is no freedom of speech and double standard because they banned me.

First you actually need to learn what is freedom of speech : when you are promoting hatred and also backing it up with fake sh’t, you are not entitled to freedom of speech.

clutchdabear likes this.
  13. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

It’s not only censored, lots of them are faked, photo shopped, just for the purpose of misleading.

malakas and clutchdabear like this.
  14. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

i never stopped you from expressing your view.
    you put down the US and Korea in your insensitive statement (much more insensitive than Morey's) and yet I never told you to stop. I even told you to "go ahead and think that way". I just said you should follow what the chinese govt is telling you to do - which is to stay away from rockets basketball.

so now you're not going to listen to what china is telling you to do and are you going to keep following a rockets fan site?? talk about double standard, lol

D-rock, malakas, Yung-T and 1 other person like this.
  15. don grahamleone

Force? No. Reason, yes.

No one is saying violence is the answer. Reason will always win out. However, when reason is ignored a fight can break out.

This is an issue where the Chinese government isn't listening to reason. I'm not advocating violence, I'm advocating for the Chinese government to open their ears to what the people are saying. To open their ears to what people are afraid to say. Freedom of speech prevents violence. Why don't you hear that? What in you makes that argument? The side of you who doesn't mind violence?

Protesting is free speech, not violence. To try to stop a protest with government police... that's violence if they're ordered to be violent. What is the government so afraid of? Let them protest! All protests lose energy eventually whether it be changes to the laws, fatigue, a cause that is not strong enough in people's hearts..

The government has the choice: listen or fight

D-rock and Yung-T like this.
  16. freyzhang

freyzhang Member

maybe not,but sure will be the only one to beat US,u will c in ur life

17. dlite316

dlite316 Member

I brought up US and Korea because someone said western allows China to exist. Guess what? China does not need any country to allow to exist.
    US did not win in Korea war which is a fact.

18. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

and somehow china won? you ****ers ruined my parents country and tore it in half... and you guys do nothing about the repressive regime that is North Korea when you have all the power to do so. probably because you incriminate even more innocents in your own country.

South Korea is an actual economic success story - whereas North Korea has the greatest population of starving people in the entire world. So who won the war then? and you should be thankful that Truman decided against dropping a nuke on u guys, which is what MacArthur wanted. because the china you love right now would have been wiped off the face of the Earth. and your amazing country sent millions of chinese men with no experience, no equipment, and no ammo straight into the fire.. just to run in and be bullet dummies. china doesn't give a **** about its people. So please just **** off and stop spewing nonsense.

rfrocket, D-rock, malakas and 2 others like this.
  19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Reads like fake outrage from Tsai so Brooklyn can become the defacto Chinese team.

don grahamleone likes this.
  20. dlite316

dlite316 Member

Another fact US started the Korea war. Nobody came out winners. Dare u start a Nuke war!

freyzhang likes this.