1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A letter from Joe Tsai

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jeffrey523, Oct 7, 2019.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Not it wasn't okay.

Americans can critisize and blame their governent.
    They can say it was wrong and admit their mistake.

You can't.

There is a difference also between "someone being tortured" and " putting 2 million people in concetration camps to be tortured".

Enjoy your bread daywalker while millions of your people are being exterminated. Enjoy!

2. foh

foh Member

First, f*ck you for keeping referencing 9/11

Second, explain how it is that Morey's support of "punks" that killed no one is akin to your apparent support of 9/11 terrorists in terms of emotional hurt.

D-rock, The_Yoyo, Yung-T and 2 others like this.
  3. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

That button is too easy to push lol. And you are incapable of logic.

You should start caring about what the world think of you guys, that's all what I am saying

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We earned 9/11? I appreciate that. I’m sure all of Americans do. Enjoy being banned. You’re an ******* with hate in your heart for Americans. I hope you never touch our soil. You don’t deserve it.

5. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

I had enough and I didn't like it. You guys should really learn the world a bit, grass is actually greener elsewhere

6. dlite316

dlite316 Member

western allows it! wow! US could not defeat Chinese Army in Korea and even less likely now!

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lol I won't now but I just pretend you mean well.

I have a medical condition, I am not old but still have this which won't me allow me to get angry or filled with rage otherwise I'd get a stroke.

If you really care about people, care about them in your vincinity, your community, in your country.

You are right I can't, but it is because I am not a vengeful person, I try to be optimistic even though I am still being negative at times.

I can't. I can't be part of violence no matter where. Why dun you go and free those? I haven't seen you take action.

Free those and we will be better for it.

#BeWell

#87 daywalker02, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  8. foh

foh Member

Keep deceiving yourself about being in possession of logic.

All I got from you is that you have no appreciation of human liberty and only care about land integrity of your country over all else.

You had no principled defence to any of the numerous accusations that I have made except to say that you have property now and it is defended by the state. So not communist of you. Ironic.

You don't seem to care what the world thinks of you

clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  9. dlite316

dlite316 Member

Bravo! Rational voice. So rare.

Lovemachine2000 and PeterKingX like this.
  10. leeallen

leeallen Contributing Member

I am from Hong Kong but I feel threat and frightening by the act of the rioters. Most HKers have the same feeling.
    Yes I don't think Daryl did anything wrong. But sometimes people better not stirred up a controversial issue publicly.
    Just like you think one of your player suck but as a team management member you will not say it publicly.
    I come here for the Rockets news and try to escape all the news from the local TV and social media for a moment.
    But I bet I can't now. It is very sad.

#90 leeallen, Oct 7, 2019
  11. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

I don't care about you or your accusations. I am glad to have inflicted emotional pain to some self-righteousness idiots here and that was satisfying.

It would have been more interesting to argue with a bit of intellectual capability around here, but I take what this community has to offer

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

You’re quoting Royce White? Makes sense.. you seem like him in this thread.

I don’t stand up for much but free speech is worth dying for. That’s why I stand with Hong Kong. I also stand with EVERY CHINESE citizen who wants free speech in their lives. I believe the average Chinese person is more than capable and has an inalienable right to criticize his or her government whenever they feel like it. If they are arrested for expressing their feelings through words, that’s not a good life. That is a life of fear. No one should fear their government. The government serves the people, not the other way around.

I stand with Hong Kong and the freedom from oppression that all the great Chinese people deserve. I stand with the free thinkers in China, the ones who refuse the food offered to their brain, and I believe one day the greatness of the Chinese people will shine through the cloud of oppression. If more Chinese people knew of a fearless lifestyle, they would crave it with an unstoppable force.

One man’s tweet should never have mattered if they had freedom of speech because they would’ve said it themselves.

Jayzers_100, D-rock, Yung-T and 2 others like this.
  13. foh

foh Member

You are fine specimen of Chinese background. John McCaine would've been so proud to have your respect and admiration.

You have good enough intellect for a troll. I'll give you that.

Adeu

14. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

yo Joe Tsai. Kevin Durant support Dalai Lama. hows that?

D-rock likes this.
  15. iXnal

iXnal Member

wow,
    The biggest basketball forum in China have shut down the entire Rocket zone just recently, then look at what we've got here, quite a lot "unofficial" network commenter. You guys do like the free speech environment huh?

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. malakas

malakas Member

When it comes to pain, death and torture all humans are the same. They are my people too.

I WILL care for them even though they aren't in "my vicinity, my commnity and in my country" because they are MY people too. Humans.

That's the difference between the chinese and the westerners. You think you can kill whoever you want in chinese soil and noone can tell you anything.
    As long as you have two cars and a nice phone everything is fine!

D-rock, Yung-T and clutchdabear like this.
  17. TheresTheDagger

Not surprising in the least.

Incomplete comment. The Freedom Tower replacement stands tall. It's not going anywhere.

Never mind the thousands dead in Tiananmen Square and millions repressed afterwords. How does their safety and freedom rate?

The irony of seeing the CCP in a favorable light and the protestors in Hong Kong (i.e. the people) as the villians.

You can't make this **** up.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He's parroting Chinese media propaganda programing. Dude is a computer program basically. No point in arguing.

D-rock, foh, Yung-T and 1 other person like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you should report dormant accounts that suddenly started posting like rabbits a few days ago

these are all sleeper accounts made from the Yao days.

Yung-T, clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I dun quote him because the quote doesn’t belong him. RW has never been about peace.

I have no beef with you or anyone on this.

Vamos con dios breh, I believe what I believe, you do your best, never told you otherwise.

Some just seek violence, and I hope we die in honor and peacefully in the distant future! I am with the Rockets.

I am all for peaceful action and not violent, meaningless words.

I side with Rox only, not with a government and not with a city.

#100 daywalker02, Oct 7, 2019