1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BobFinn*'s Fantasy Hoops 2019-20

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by fadeaway, Sep 14, 2019.

1. sew

sew Member

still need 1?

2. Ray Martinez

Ray Martinez Member

I'll be back!

3. thejav

thejav Member

Ill play if you have room

4. Jamers

Jamers Member

that's 14 teams. i think we should start alreadry

5. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

fadeaway
    Jamers
    PhiSlammaJamma
    chrisjent
    FLASH21
    SamCassell
    Plowman
    Ziggy
    Rocketball
    Yaniv
    Garner
    sew
    Ray Martinez
    thejav

6. fadeaway

14 teams total. I will get the random draft order set today and we will start the slow draft immediately. We have just over two weeks until opening night. I think that will be enough time, but if not, we will have a quick live partial draft on Sunday the 20th to finish up any remaining rounds. Everyone look for the draft thread later today. Will start the draft timer at 6 hours per pick, but there will be no skips in the first two rounds just in case anyone misses the notifications. The ESPN top 200 H2H points scoring rankings list will determine who gets selected for you if your time runs out in the first two rounds. Starting round 3, you get skipped and can make your own pick whenever you get back.

7. fadeaway

For any newcomers, please PM me your e-mail address so I can set you up on the league site.

8. fadeaway

Also, I shouldn't even have to say this, but I would request everyone to be a gentleman. This means making your best effort to pick quickly, not purposely letting your time run out, sending a league mate a list of names if you know you can't make your pick on time, and generally not being an arsehole. Good-natured trash talking is welcome and encouraged, but I felt there was a bit of a sour tone last year that I do not want to see repeated.

9. Jamers

Jamers Member