1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets fans in China furious at Morey for supporting Hong Kong protests

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketsmanhk, Oct 4, 2019.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Yeah @Clutch or move to hangouts d&d or feedback

2. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Why ban the Rockets? They’ve brain washed their population so completely that they don’t even understand how bad they have it, even when they are exposed to real freedom.

People in this thread are proof of that.

Yung-T, bmelo, malakas and 4 others like this.
  3. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

You need to calm down. There is too much hatred and animosity inside you for your fellow man. I'm not part of the CPP. I'm just pointing out the complete lack of rational ideology and moral guidance of the 'freedom fighters' and your disingenuous attempt at twisting the truth. I'm not justifying the actions of the CPP in both the past or the present. If posting pictures and videos of looting, destruction and rioting is smearing, then I am proud to smear.

Here are the looting you asked for. I guess in your mind it is acceptable to loot from Chinese state owned enterprises, but you did promise me that there has been no looting reported.

Once again, you have been proven wrong. Every neutral observer can see this. I'm really done typing with you. I hope that you find peace in your mind and that you succeed on your quest for Democracy and freedom. However, I hope that you do not wander onto a path of wanton violence and destruction like many of your fellow compatriotes. Please seek mental health help, you are likely mentally unwell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#363 Noob Cake, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    Icepiano likes this.
  4. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

[​IMG]

DO THEY LOOK LIKE PROTESTERS???? OR MAINLAND CHINESE????? OR SOUTHERN ASIAN THUGS???

5. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

[​IMG]

Protestors who storm LegCo building paid for their drinks at the Legco canteen and left a note saying “We are not thieves, we won’t steal”.

6. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

Hey @Noob Cake You tell me do they look like protestors??? Or your beloved countrymen??

7. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Jesus, a day has gone by and no progress has been made...

So I’ve come to the following conclusion:

- Some people (mostly the narrow-minded and uneducated) will continue to think that all Chinese are brainwashed and don’t know the whole truth.

- They’re, indeed, the ones that are brainwashed by the MSM in the west. Am not a Trump supporter but he is right in that there are so much fake news. Very hard to argue with people who’ve been brainwashed all their life by the MSM so won’t.

-What Morey says has not made me lose my support for the rockets. What WOULD make me stop, though, is if I find that the majority of the Rockets fan base do not welcome Chinese fans. In that case I would feel alienated and do not feel like I’m part of the community. So far I have not found such evidence.

Excited for the new season. Hope this whole thing can just blow by!

Erbnwarfare, Jontro and Noob Cake like this.
  8. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

lol GTFO commie

9. cshen

cshen Member

I don’t think it justifies their vandalism...

Jontro and Noob Cake like this.
  10. CHI

CHI Contributing Member

If everything is fake news, then where does the real news come from? State owned TV?

malakas likes this.
  11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I think Morey was just too naive about the Hong Kong situation. A lot of posters in this threads supporting what Morey did are in the same boat.

You guys think that the rioting in Hong Kong is purely about human rights and freedom. (Yes, it is no longer "protesting for freedom." It's a riot now with lots of violence.) And you guys blame all the backlash against Morey on the "brainwashed" people in China who presumably have never read or seen anything in the outside world. Forget about the Mainland Chinese. Do you know that a large proportion, if not the majority, of native Hong Kong residents are against the rioting? Do you understand how deeply divided Hong Kong is over this situation? If you think America is irreparably divided, Hong Kong is 10 times worse right now.

Imagine a foreign public sport figure wearing a MAGA T-shirt and saying, "I stand with America." He would deserve all the backlash thrown at him.

12. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Actual footage of cockroaches saving Hongkong

Noob Cake likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

I stand by America. I still believe in the Dream.

No matter my political affiliations.

14. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Cockroaches killing it

15. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

This is more fun than GTA!

16. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I've said many times. The violent tactics used by the protesters targetis state-owned businesses and government buildings to pressure Beijing because Beijing has ignore every single peaceful protest in the past 22 years. People realized peaceful protests are utterly useless and after the pro-Beijing thugs started to attack civilians, it started to get violent.

You claimed that the large proportion of Hongkongers are against the rioting. Do you have statistics to back you up? Well I do have some statistics for you. The majority of the Hongkongers don't like Chinese administration and identify themselves Hongkongers.

[​IMG]

Only 23% of the population trust Beijing:

[​IMG]

And 70% of the population were against the extradition bill:

[​IMG]

Yung-T, JW86, malakas and 2 others like this.
  17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I don't think you get the point.

18. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

And why do they have do that? Because the police did nothing after the thugs attacked civilians in July. This is the only way to protect themselves and now the thugs have disappeared.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

where is wong fei hung? he would have saved the day

daywalker02 likes this.
  20. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Do not try to disagree with cockroaches!