1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Jul 6, 2019.

1. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Guys. We have a legit shot at a title THIS YEAR! Of course Morry will have to hit a home run in the buy out market if nothing happens for us the rest of the free agency period

Wide open - Harden is legendary if he gets it done without changing with the wind like these other “superstars”

2. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Harden would bolt given the chance.

3. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

This may be an excuse, but he had a very bad cold and was being MASSIVELY overused in that OT game. His body just finally shut down on him at the worst time. Since that game he has changed to become a much better player, but the crap Morey surrounds him with has sadly not changed.

4. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

which is really a shame if you think about it since we were far ahead of these other teams not too long ago

5. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Easy there with that optimism. You're this close to getting called a "nuthugger."

6. pass_to_Hakeem

Hold this thought until after another first or second round playoff exit. I’m pretty sure, at least I’m hoping the dude wants a REAL shot at winning and he won’t be patient year after year. He’s getting older , that window closes a little more each season

7. BHannes2BHonest

Yea IF he can get a ring this year... everyone will be nuthuggin for sure

8. BHannes2BHonest

What was it that Thaddddeus or Datnelle said? This lineup was the best record down the stretch :D

9. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Maybe he can recruit Russell Westbrook to the Rockets?
    Chris Paul
    Russell Westbrook
    James Harden
    PJ Tucker
    Hartenstein

10. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

And then next year recruit a SF finally and move harden to the 4.
    Make him play 1-4 before he wins a chip

11. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

He’s had chances. Why is he still here? I’m not naive enough to think it’s blind loyalty but I do know he likes the city.

12. rockets13champs

I don’t think we’re making any moves. We’re bringing back the same team with maybe another big and a wing

Thabo and JaMychael Green?

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

that would be a laughable offseason...my god

14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I'm still not sold on stars wanting to play with James and his style of ball. I think they think he is a good dude and **** and I know he has homies in the league but that doesn't mean they want to play with him.

15. jowman

jowman Member

That’s pretty cold given he’s brought the rockets to playoffs every year, worked to improve his game and never once complained publically or tried the typical superstar BS.

Not to mention the donations he’s made to disasters and the number of local strippers he’s put through college.

16. jowman

jowman Member

He’s the least of our worries as far as winning is concerned

Jontro likes this.
  17. icewill36

icewill36 Member

i hope he does. his prime has been wasted long enough. he deserves another shot at a ring.

18. jowman

jowman Member

Lol you need to turn off ESPN once in awhile. Harden was awesome this year and should’ve been MVP. He worked his ass off all season to bring this broken team within a game of the 2nd seed.

Had he followed the load management Leonard did he might’ve had more gas in the tank. Still would much rather prefer him to the fake low maintenance Leonard, who demands the world and burned team after team but media loves cause he’s the quirky quiet guy. Dude is a much bigger calculating snake than Durant ever was

19. maw7079

maw7079 Member

This is great and all... but don’t be surprised if asks to go to Miami later this year or next.

20. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

You have no clue what you're talking about