1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We Are Better Than THIS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lnchan, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

tc0330 likes this.
  2. maw7079

maw7079 Member

Hmmm... Ryan Anderson played worse than him in the prior playoffs and this didn’t happen to him...

3. JW86

JW86 Member

Maybe Houston is not better than that ;) My point is that all this nonsense about fans, the city and who are worthy and great supporters is just moot. There’s thugs, punks, idiots, fair weather, die hards, free loaders, casuals etc. in every city.

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

That happened to my vehicle, and I have never played in the NBA, and don't even put political stickers on my bumpers. And I don't live in Houston anymore.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Was it a similar vehicle to a Houston player? :) not serious, and sorry to hear about your vehicle, people are jerks.

6. 1Deep

1Deep Member

I'm sure CP hooked him up with his State Farm connect. :D

7. MystikArkitect

This is a problem all over Houston right now. My truck got broken into a week ago at Darwin’s. Pretty sure it hadn’t nothing to do with his performance, it’s not like he was Matt Schaubing it out there (not that THAT was good either).