1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Kawhi Leonard to Lakers done?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jul 1, 2019.

1. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

Kawhi has earned the right to do as he wishes. Two NBA Championships as the best player, 2 NBA finals MVP. Not much to question regarding this move

The thing is Kawhi now has given himself a 5-7 year window where Lakers will be favorites almost every year. Even after LBJ is done, a Kawhi/AD/Max player core will be strong favorites

He has a chance to win at least 3 more rings....

Rudyc281 likes this.
  2. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I’ll be so happy when Lebron retires.

3. BigDikNENE

BigDikNENE Member

Dude is on fake adderall wtf

Dont believe all these laker fangirls

Patience and napalm06 like this.
  4. CALI_MOST_WANTD

If this happens I'm done with the NBA and the rest of the league and fans should be too. Just boycott it. How is the NBA even a sport or competition anymore. This way worse then the KD team up by multiple times

arno_ed, ak99999, malakas and 5 others like this.
  5. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

**** the Lakers. If this happens we should be on illegal streams all year to hit the ratings.

6. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Man, there's just no loyalty. You won a championship, why not try for a back to back?

ak99999, malakas, Deckard and 2 others like this.
  7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I don’t know about worse but it’s certainly on par. Lebron’s legacy will be how he completely threw loyalty out the window and made it a players only ME league. His influence and selfishness have ruined the nba for 80% of the fanbases.

Dacamel and MD_in_Training like this.
  8. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Illegal streams they shouldn't even get those. Funny thing is I been seeing the same Lakers fans who hated KD and GSW for the same thing they trying to do. They trying say it's not the same because Kawhi not going to a rival team that he just lost to and that the team he would be going to didn't even make the playoffs. Lakers fans are crazy stupid.

9. BigDikNENE

BigDikNENE Member

No worries Kawhi isnt about to screw over the rest of NBA, hes a fun guy remember

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

We need to get Kieth Jones on the phone and convince Kuwai that we have the best medical / training staff in the world..

justtxyank likes this.
  11. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I'm not going to lie. If Kawhi wanted to come to Houston and form a super team I'd be all over it.

juanm34 and J Sizzle like this.
  12. jsilencio

jsilencio Member

How can you take a random twitter post as truth? Is this your first time on the internet?

13. CALI_MOST_WANTD

It is definitely worse. How can you think not? Yes KD went to a 70+ win team with all stars but those all stars were not all a top 5 talent. Idc what anyone says curry is not top 5 and neither is anyone else on that team. They just jelled together well.

What the Lakers are trying to do is win by being the bullys on the block by force. It's like the best 3 players on the playground playing vs everyone. Would be exactly like the monstars from space jam. Rest of the nba would be the looney tunes. Except looney tunes had chance because Jordan this would be more like Jordan on the monstars too. No chance for anyone.

14. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Kawhi and Harden wouldnt be a super team though.

I would be against it. I like to see competition I like to see the heart and fighting spirit of a team. See hard work pay off. It be earned. Not handed something like a spoil kid. I always been for under dogs too.

What the Lakers are doing is exactly why I hate them and franchises like them. (Yankees, patriots) they go out get all the good players and basically buy a ring. So no I would be against a super team in houston. But now if Lakers got a super team and only way is to compete is to have one then ok. But I rather see talent spread across the league. I liked the NBA when players hated each other not joined each other.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

16. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He is like cyberx.

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Don’t care if that reddit guy isn’t legit. Plenty are saying Lakers. It’s done.

18. what

what Member

Kawhi is going to the lakers, I guarantee it!

RichieBanks, JumpMan and malakas like this.
  19. omgTHEpotential

We getting our reports from Kendrick ****ing Perkins now? LMAO

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

Rockets are still the favorites and that's what the story should be. Not about Kawhi or Anthony or LeBron or the Lakers or the Jazz or the Nuggets or the Blazers. The West runs through the Rockets. Most teams are struggling to keep their starting five. We're bringing ours back and will add a terrific free agent to that. And if you don't believe that & aren't ready to compete, STAY HOME! #RunItBack #RunAsOne #GoRockets