1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

**** Daryl Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 30, 2019.

1. vick

vick Member

The only ring Morey has is a brown one.

Rockets Rule and RKREBORN like this.
  2. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Daniel House will have a better season than any other FA signings in 19-20 of any of the top 8 teams in the west.

Rockets Rule likes this.
  3. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

This just makes no sense...

Is he supposed to not try to add talent!? Are we forgetting that he has consistently made moves to keep this team contention???

Like, come on. Don’t be stupid!

4. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Dude I've been liking all your posts today. You are my posting soul mate. No homo

BeardNation13 and cheke64 like this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You can try but don’t act cocky when you can even get the girl’s number.

It’s like that kid that says he made out with a girl but she doesn’t even know his name

6. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

I don't get it. Would you guys rather see him make a bunch of panic moves like the Knicks, Mavs, and Kings?

Williamson and francis 4 prez like this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Oh another Daryl Morey thread!

[​IMG]

8. htown7829

htown7829 Member

They’re meeting with javele McGee and Looney today right. Wonder how that’s going?

9. defyoppression

I mean... hey... at least we’re not the knicks

everyday eddie likes this.
  10. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What was Morey supposed to do here?

Not his fault Butler wanted to play in Miami and be 'The Guy' again as if that worked out the first time for him.

AroundTheWorld and Rocket River like this.
  11. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Yall act like the Rockets was going for Kawhi or something! That Man (Butler) Made his decision.. It is what it is... South Beach or Dirty Ass Galveston.. Houston is what it is... Butler not bringing no Chip to Miami so who cares!

12. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

But who cares??? So he was wrong... We’re still a top 2 or 3 team in the West with other chances to improve. That’s because of DM.

Going after JB was a no risk home run swing... Didn’t go our way, so we move on.

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  13. ball king23

ball king23 Member

Now do see why i say never trade your 1st round picks

14. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

Out of curiosity, other than keeping a tighter lid on intentions (which i agree), what could Morey have done better that would have resulted in Butler coming here? And what do you think our future have been if we didn’t give cp3 the big contract (which i also agree hurt our future flexibility but was arguably justified given his recent performance against the dubs)? Even if we had that cap space today, who would definitely come here to take advantage of it?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

And yet only a few days ago P.J. referred to Morey as a brilliant guy who knows basketball.

There is 0% chance Tucker was coached up by the organization to/ just agree to say that if he didn’t believe it. Based on you know, actually working with him closely for a couple years.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

**** off thats my breh.

RKREBORN and BeardNation13 like this.
  17. Marteen

Marteen Member

It would be nice to actually care about the NBA Draft again.

18. ball king23

ball king23 Member

After last year Free agency this is a repeat prove me wrong

19. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Not getting Butler is a blessing in disguise. Committing Max money to a high milage, injury prone, selfish dude would not have been a good mix for this team.

The power balance in the NBA is finally equal for the most part and the Rockets championship window just creaked open a little bit more. The Rockets can def run is back and have a legitimate shot to winning it all next year.

Im so happy the Rockets didnt trade Gordon (our xfactor) and Clint and gut this team for Butler. It is going to be a blessing in disguise and you guys will know it soon.

The Rockets still in the market to made trades and also signing players using their BAE and MLE.

20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

yes it is a blessing, the problem is why do you realize this and not the dumbass in the rockets front office. They were blessed with a Trashmelo trade not happening again 2.0.

bilaal14 likes this.