1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Bucks-Warriors finals has the potential to be the G.O.A.T

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by what, May 18, 2019.

1. what

what Member

We haven't seen two teams with this much equality and intrigue in quite some time, and it's going to be a dozy of a finals, if the warriors show up and don't get blown out.

smp likes this.
  2. malakas

malakas Member

Can you please root for the Warriors?
    Barkley's kiss of death is already hard to overcome but yours too is just too much. They are gonna get swept.

3. Voltik

Voltik Member

...Yawn...

The NBA is becoming more of a joke every year. The games are boring to watch and predictable results and outcomes. The talent level difference between the Warriors and rest of the NBA is also another joke the NBA has on fans. This looks more scripted than wrestling and the refs are atrocious. I thought it would be better after Warriors and Cavs each of the past years but the game is not watchable currently.

4. what

what Member

The bucks are the #1 offense in the league and they don't do it with 3 pointers. I know you seem worried, but believe me, the warriors are in trouble when they face the bucks.

Usually the warriors have a significant advantage of having the best offense and hca, they aren't going to have that this time. Oh, I think it's going to be a hell of a series, but the bucks are likely to be the nba champions.

Ramo$e, smp and Hakeemtheking like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Just do a reverse jinx, what!

6. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

I thought the Bucks were 2nd in the nba behind the Rockets in 3 pointers

snowconeman22 likes this.
  7. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

The bucks look good. The blowing thru the eastern teams. They have the best chance to take out the warriors . I’m jealous of the bucks in a way. They got a superstar
    Great team.
    Great coach.
    And shooters literally everyone on that team is a 3 pt shooter. They’re worst is prob our best . Smh

Rox11, snowconeman22 and smp like this.
  8. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

No. They are not equal in any way lol. Not in guard play or anything else and they have a juggernaut 4 or 3 or whatever you want to call the Freak. Warriors can’t guard the freak and bucks can’t defend warriors guards. warriors will be forced to play a bigger lineup unless they put iggy on him which is a mismatch. There’s mismatches all over the place. No these teams don’t match up well. The KD injury certainly makes things interesting though.

9. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Um they’re second to the Rockets in attempts. They went from 29th last year to second. There’s a definitive correlation to their winning.

mike2k132 likes this.
  10. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Im rooting for the Warriors. If we can’t beat’em no one else should either. Also, Klay’s interview at the end of game 6 sounded sincere when he said that he has “so much respect for the rockets" and that each game could have gone ‘either way.’ I want the Rockets to dethrone them. Not some other team.

11. biina

biina Member

You have it wrong - they are just going to throw athletic young guys like Bell and Damian at him and have them waste 6 good fouls. Iggy will be on Middleton.

The ball and player movement of GSW will likely wear out the Bucks bigs and actually force Bucks to go smaller with Giannis at the 4 if not 5. GS are more athletic and will play at a higher pace. Bucks dont have the guards to keep up and without their shooting bigs, their 3pts shooting prowess drops.

Bucks are not going to beat GSW with Giannis dunks. Bucks lack of an elite guard will be their downfall.

Elephant810 and Houstunna like this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

now you went and done it.
    What have they ever done to you to put your curse on them like this?

13. BigBum

BigBum Member

Bucks have 4 7-feet players and 9 3pt shooters. Gm is better than morey.

14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This is jinx for a Bucks boring sweep of the Warriors.

I see what what did. ;)

B-Bob likes this.
  15. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Exactly lmao. This guy dont watch basketball lol

hou$tonScrew$tonTX likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

17. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yep game plan will be let Giannis score 60 lol. I'm serious. Then warrior6will kill them.on the 3 point line. Just like the rockets bucks will be hot some games. But no body shoots better then gsw. Plus Lopez will be unplayable. Draymond will be the finals mvp

BigShasta likes this.
  18. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

GOAT?

Better than the Lakers/Celtics wars? uhhh, doubtful. In fact, impossible. You need to have a LOT of history to top it.

RyanB likes this.
  19. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

When have they ever started bell? If they play Hampton’s 5 who guards giannis? Then they’ll have a mismatch in the post with Lopez

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

i have been rooting for a bucks finals for a few years, but never in my wildest dreams would imagine it happening this soon.

bucks will make history if they win this finals. though still slim, i would say 15-20% chance at best, since they dont have the experience oakland has.