1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who would you cheer for in a likely Bucks-Warriors Final?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shocky2002, May 17, 2019.

?

?

1. Bucks

74.8%
  2. Warriors

25.2%
  1. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

I would never "cheer" for the Warriors. But when they cut through the Bucks like cake it will support the narrative that the Rockets couldn't beat them because nobody can.

The Warriors in their present state have ruined the NBA playoffs for me, if not the entire season. I give them big props for drafting Steph, Klay, and Draymond plus signing Iggy. But having Durant on that team, just because of his cowardice and a one-time cap spike, makes them unbeatable. Unless someone is somehow able to beat them, I place an asterisk next to all of their championships with Durant. Maybe the Bucks can remove that asterisk but I sincerely doubt it.

DonnyMost likes this.
  2. MajorSeanBond

MajorSeanBond Member

The frustration is understandable because of the amount of hate Harden receives from the media. It's not "sad." Die hard fans are gonna be die hard fans. Quit being so judgmental

3. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If the warriors winning makes KD leave then I am rooting for the warriors. If KD stays on the warriors I don't see how anyone is beating them.

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

The league will ultimately make this series closer than it should be because they want to milk Giannis and his squeaky clean image. If they want this series to go longer, they will allow him to be physical driving inside while calling it close on the defense. If they want to take him out of the game, they'll call him for offensive fouls when he bullies his way inside. He's an officials wet dream because his game is so clear cut. Nearly all his offense is inside which makes it easier to manage when they want to manipulate the flow and tone of each game.

5. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Bucks

The thought of DeMarcus Cousins having a ring before James Harden makes my blood boil.

6. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

how is this even a question, KD ruined basketball the last few years.

7. jowman

jowman Member

Giannis gets injured and bucks sweep warriors just as KD is returning from injury. Lopez/ Brogdon wins MVP.

Bucks lose role players next year and fail to make playoffs. Giannis fades into obscurity.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Is the season still going?

TexasTofu likes this.
  9. BigBum

BigBum Member

Will Harden win the MVP if Bucks win the Championships?

Harden has nothing left this season except he might win MVP.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

MVP already voted on.
    No he will not.

11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

No one!
    Next question.....

12. BigBum

BigBum Member

How did you know it has voted on?
    99% posts on this forum has strong evidence to prove that Harden will win MVP.

Harden is the best player in the regular season!

13. vick

vick Member

Hope Warriors are up 3 games to 0, in the Finals. Lose the next 3, by 1 point each game. In game 7, Warriors up by 40, at halftime. Then Curry and Thompson both foul out. Bucks come back and lead by 1, with 5 seconds left. Durant shoots from 40 foot out. Misses you the shot, and Green slams it home, but gets called for traveling. Warriors lose, Durant and Green get suspended for 1 year for assaulting the refs. Owner of the Warriors sells the team because his wife leaves him to become a part owner of the Houston Rockets.The end of the Warriors.

14. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar Contributing Member

I'm rooting for the Warriors most (haven't done that in 5 years). & Raptors next.

I feel like I want the Rockets to be the closest team to dethrone the Warriors.

Harden & the Rockets will get even more slander if any other team wins.

15. cjvnyc

cjvnyc Member

"Warriors v (Anyone)?" (Anyone), of course.

By the way, related to my antipathy, the NHL is now fixing series for the San Jose Sharks to win. The NHL simply copycats what the NBA does.

#35 cjvnyc, May 17, 2019
    Last edited: May 17, 2019
  16. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

How come they won’t fix it so a damn Canadien team will win?

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Because it's a regular season award & votes were due before the end of the regular season.

And no, 99% thinks he should win it, not that he will win it. Most think Giannis will win it.

18. shocky2002

shocky2002 Member

I mean he'll have a ring but he didn't win a title. Nobody would give him any credit. Cuz he literally didnt even play

19. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Fk the warriors, fk smug ass kerr/curry, fk dirty fker green and fk b**** ass Durant. I like klay somewhat but I rather cheer for small market bucks rather than join the warrior bandwagon.

Also fk the refs.

20. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Bucks length is just crazy, man. Take Bledsoe out, and everybody on that starting lineup is 6'10" or taller.

I know Morey said height was overrated years ago. I wonder if he still believes if that's the case.