1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did last night's game give you PTSD?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by deb4rockets, May 9, 2019.

?

Did last night's game give you PTSD?

Poll closed May 11, 2019.
  1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. bmelo

bmelo Member

they won 3 out of 4, we won last one in 95 and the only guy that did it is sitting courtside

2. pippsux

pippsux Member

I couldn't sleep last night, slept for 3 hours and I'm still seething

deb4rockets likes this.
  3. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

I am traumatized by Capela’s ineptitude.

When Shumpert looks better. We have a problem.

dcfma likes this.
  4. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

It gave me bad memories of 2017 when Kawhi went out in the 4th quarter and we blew it in overtime. And we all know what happened in game 6...

5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I was up till 4 am yesterday. It sure did something to me. Usually my reaction to a crappy loss is to just go away and try not to think about the Rockets. I found that difficult to do last night. Trying to reflect on what went wrong, maybe in a more analytical way, can sometimes help mask out the emotional hit that comes with the loss.

Voltik, deb4rockets and HP3 like this.
  6. PrinceH

PrinceH Member

I'm just bummed we've had so many chances at Oracle, and not taken any of them :-(

It doesn't bode well..

deb4rockets likes this.
  7. dcfma

dcfma Contributing Member

I keep relieving the complete ineptitude of Paul and Capela in my head.

I keep thinking what has the world come to when I have more confidence in Shumpert than Capela...

deb4rockets and hakeem94 like this.
  8. gotsis

gotsis Member

I was ready to go to sleep when we were getting battered. Then we made it a 2 point game and Durant got hurt. They gave me hope that finally things would go our way. In the end I went to sleep at 3AM and woke up tired and annoyed haha

deb4rockets likes this.
  9. MystikArkitect

No.

Like Phil Jackson once said, give them some ****ing credit. We’re acting like the Warriors minus Durant is the Pistons or something. Rockets will scheme around Klay/Steph and force Iggy and Dray to make big shots.

Jerebko and Draymond made big 3s. It can happen. To each their own but I’m happy at least that this stuff doesn’t stress me out anymore.

Rockets in a cool 7.

10. solid

solid Contributing Member

Only if had actually played. I don't overstress over what I can't control. This is all for fun anyway. It is a fantasy. It is like ClutchFans where we all "act" like sports experts. From the player's perspective, it is hard to gage how I would feel If I were a professional athlete. I guess I would worry a bit about legacy, but if I had a multi million dollar contract I wouldn't worry about too much. Oh, I got booted out of the playoffs, oh my, time to fly to Maui.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True, whether Paul makes a single 3 or not he still makes almost a million a week.

12. SemisolidSnake

I need to think more like you. Just in general. Positivity. Recognizing bad trends early and doing something more productive. Exercising. I've always been told that exercise is good for mood, but I'm stubborn about it, especially since usually being a down mood makes it hard to find the motivation to exercise. You often give likes to my posts; I wish I could give you a hundred back for just this one.

deb4rockets likes this.
  13. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Nope...but major anxiety.

14. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

Yep, had a terrible night of sleep after that game.

deb4rockets likes this.