1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 4/30/2019 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Even though the Warriors only won by six, it feels like they won this game by 20+ points. It felt like the outcome was never in any real doubt. The Warriors were making the game look WAY too easy on the offensive end, especially Draymond, Igoudala and of course Durant. The Rockets defense did not make GS work for their shots, and most of GS's turnovers were unforced errors. The Warriors were performing surgery on our defense with their interior passing.

I'm very disappointed in the rebounding...it was just as bad as Game 1. The Warriors are simply outhustling us on the glass.

Capela has been very underwhelming in this series so far.

hakeem94 likes this.
  2. xaos

xaos Member

Yeah the +2 tells the story.

Faried was trash, and I love the energy he brings. Mike made the right call.

HP3 likes this.
  3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Point taken.

But no one should be suggesting we pick up Lue.

4. SORF

SORF Member

Turnovers killed us...to beat GS, you have to limit TOs to 10. I said it before, and this game is a prime example why you have to keep your turnovers 10 and under.

5. stefanb

stefanb Member

Oh yeah, he's such a true fan. How inspiring. It was childish. Calling for clutch to ban someone because he got his feelings hurt? That's pretty low.

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You are clueless

Harden hater

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, if Durant stays in GS somehow... Going to be a mess, all GSWs would then have to do is reload their bench. Durant basically broke the NBA. I know Houston is still the only chance, outside of that and if they don't play like they need to (with energy and CP3/Capela playing their games) it's done (and that's assuming refs don't do some bullshit if they are playing their game).

JayGoogle likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would feel pretty shitty if I see counter evidence but I didn't see it and another long time poster here also near the time of the incident, replayed his walk to the tunnel when Harden was holding the towel on his eye and he said he couldn't see it either.

stefanb likes this.
  9. stefanb

stefanb Member

Ok, so we do the same thing we did this game then? Get ready for a game 3 loss then.

10. TheresTheDagger

11. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

I'm at a loss.

The stuff that we heard "we are going to do better the next game" only got worse when the next game came.

Mentality?
    Too much eye on the whistle?
    Insufficient scouting?
    Flimsy conviction?
    Bad coaching?

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I guess the only bright spot is that the rockets beat the rockets the first 2 games. Cant do that against the warriors.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

They showed it multiple times. It was from an angle behind Harden while he was sitting on the ground with the towel pressed against his eye. The blood was visible.

CCity Zero, Deckard and sirbaihu like this.
  14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

You're doing the same thing. You don't like what he says and then you just insult him.

Bravo.

Plz stop. You're embarrassing yourself

HP3 and Deckard like this.
  15. bmelo

bmelo Member

„Well, we just got to play a little harder and on offense just pass it to James... if we need any plays let CP dictate them. Defensive tweaks? We got Bzdelik for that” Man the **** outta here with this bullshit coaching

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Before he left the game or after he returned. I'll try to rewind and check it out.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

No, we rebound better, we dont have to outbound them to beat them BUT, we do have to be better than we were and that means boxing out.

18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Stop it dude. Blood was clearly visible on a towel Harden was holding to his face during the broadcast. It happened. You missed it. You’re wrong, just let it go.

CCity Zero and HP3 like this.
  19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I hope he does. These rings they are winning feel cheap. No matter how hard teams try they can't stack a team like that because no one is taking discounts to do it.

hakeem94 and CCity Zero like this.
  20. Fantasma Negro

I don't know why I used to but I did. He got me twice actually, I called in after a texans preseason game to tell them how shitty Brock looked, Lopez and Brien Straw said I was knee jerking and laughed me off the line. I stopped listening to 610 after that. How the **** can professionals who went to school for this **** be dumber than me who just watches sports? ****ing idiots

waytookrzy079 likes this.