1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, this crap again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Lol they try to show a tucker fouling but when the replay was played, tucker wasnt doing anything they quickly stopped it.
    Embarrasing :(

2. valorita

valorita Member

By my count, that’s 12 freethrows owed so far just on 3s by 85+% free throw shooters

3. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Ban post, delete op.

If I were GSW I would undercut every 3 point shooter and hope I injure one of them. Clearly the refs agree.

luckyman76 likes this.
  4. bballjunkie

bballjunkie Member

Those are blatant fouls and dirty plays,dude! Not complaining if it's true. Steve Javie and the announcers called it as well. You chimed in in another thread about officiating. Are you that clueless that this doesn't affect the game????

luckyman76 and BamBam like this.
  5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I’m officially blocking you. If you are too stupid to see what’s happening, then you are unlikely to have any insight that generates value for this board.

Sad. That’s only the third one in 10 years.

luckyman76, treyk3 and bballjunkie like this.
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Wow. That foul on Capella shows whose side the league is on.

7. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Klay with his 12th foul and yet he's still complaining.

desihooper and bballjunkie like this.
  8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

what a shame....

9. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

It is definitely worthwhile to sacrifice two points just to expose this issue to the global audience, since the Rockets live and die over the three point line.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

These effs will balance out the calls with stupid gimmie swings because they can't take that for data.

That's why the blind dipshit crowd is chanting they suck

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

So, I said this last year, and I'll say it again.

A leader needs to step up and go OFF on the officiating and get fined. I'll contribute towards it if other Clutchfanners will too.

When the announcers AND the halftime crew are talking about it, you know it's bad.

They missed two fouls in the final ten seconds that would have resulted in free throws. Harden should have legitimately had 15 more free throw attempts.

Never have I ever seen a more one sided officiating job.

luckyman76 and RockingRox like this.
  12. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Now that the refs have handed the game to GSW, I'd like to see the Last Two Minutes report tomorrow.

sirbaihu likes this.
  13. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Preach. Make your ******* shots.

14. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yes, it can't be both the refs and missing shots (or missing shots because of uncalled fouls?). That would be preposterous!

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

As terrible as the officiating was, Harden needs to focus more on making those 3s and less on drawing contact.

IBTL likes this.
  16. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

I’m not a blame the officiating game but this game was a ****ing travesty. The contests on the 3’s were overly aggressive and they got under our guys legs all day long. The league has consistently called this a foul for something like 5 years and it was completely ignored all game long to the huge detriment of the dubs.
    It was an unconscionably shorty job by the whistles and the should be roasted for it.
    It’s also totally and completely ****ing typical of what I expect all series long. This game was about setting the tone that the warriors can contest and bother as hard as they want and nobody will get in trouble for it.
    This series is going to get out of hand and there will be blood. They could have **** that entire **** down for be entire series in the first quarter with one or maybe two foul calls. Instead they made it open season.
    I had W’s in 6, absolutely no reason to change that now.
    Shameful display.

17. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

The only way for harden to avoid contact is to ignore the force of gravity. They were underneath him on every close out.