1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

To whoever you are - hahahaha

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YallMean, Apr 18, 2019.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Holy Cow!

D-rock, TracywtFacy and Zboy like this.
  3. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I mean, thats a pretty badass background. Just a quick google search told me that was Lord Shiva of the Hindu faith; hes a hedonist, the third god, and his role is to destroy the universe in order to re-create it.

All those attributes fit HarGod: Hedonism(duh), shoots the 3 ball at an alarming rate, and destroyed the way the nba is played to recreate how its played now.

Well done winner of the bet. Well done. I salute you.

4. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Thoughts and prayers.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

We out here wagering desktop wallpapers now? Is this considered high risk? That sh-t better come with malware. I want this Jazz fan to have to call the bank because ransomware has infected his computer and the only way to unlock his files is a routing number.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Lord Shiva.

Utah where there is no Hinduism and no Jazz!

hakeem94 likes this.
  7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

8. HROZ

HROZ Member

I mean that's actually a sweet wallpaper.

I might just have it as my wallpaper without the bet

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Shiva is known as "The Destroyer" within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu.[1][13] In Shaivism tradition, Shiva is the supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe.[8][9][10] In the tradition of Hinduism called Shaktism, the Goddess, or Devi, is described as supreme, yet Shiva is revered along with Vishnu and Brahma. A goddess is stated to be the energy and creative power (Shakti) of each, with Parvati (Sati) the equal complementary partner of Shiva.[14][15] He is one of the five equivalent deities in Panchayatana puja of the Smarta tradition of Hinduism.[11]

10. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member