1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Librals think the "okay" hand gesture is white symbol

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

OK, if you say you can respect the Liberals but constantly make fun of them then you are doing the opposite. That is not the issue, the issue is you say you respect their policies and agree with them but make fun of them.

You are assuming I am un-empathetic based on what?

You realize youre making fun of and disrespecting yourself, right?

#101 Jump Ship, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  2. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

OK, now I’m just confused. First your libertarian and now you’re a registered Republican. I’m not sure even you know which views you support in terms of politics.

Now I’m making a real statement and saying it is dangerous for people like you to vote.

3. Buck Turgidson

I don't care what generation you're in or what your politics are, you are a dumbass.

4. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

And you are a republican.

5. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

As for my political beliefs.

I am not all or nothing. Nobody is one side on all of their beliefs. I am liberal on some topics and policies, and conservative about some.

In terms of taxing, I support a less than moderate progressive tax.

Liberal views i agree with: there should be a minimum wage, a maximum amount one can be worked, women should be able to vote and have abortions early in their pregnancy, black people have the same rights and access as white people as well as every race.

Does that make me a dumbass?

#105 Jump Ship, Mar 24, 2019
  6. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

[​IMG]

This is what most Republicans who make under 500k are. They parrot **** they hear on fox news.

Bunch of tools.

And just know, I chose not to share my conservative views because I don’t want to spread hate. But this should be the logo of the republican party

[​IMG]

#106 Jump Ship, Mar 24, 2019
  7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Buck a republican?

8. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Yes, he is conservative based on the exchanges we had on this forum.

And if you are anything but Republican or Democrat then you are wasting your time with a party that will never win. The system is set up so that republican or democrat will make up the house, the senate and the president.

9. Buck Turgidson

Pretty sure he thinks anyone who knows how to use the Postal Service is a Republican.

dachuda86 and Os Trigonum like this.
  10. mick fry

mick fry Member

You ok man? You’ve been called a lot of things but a republican? Stay strong!

cml750, dachuda86 and Os Trigonum like this.
  11. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I am not making fun of their policies, I am calling their idiots, idiots. Again, when their idiotic and dangerous policies being to infringe upon my rights - you are damn right I am going to call them idiots.

The overly-sensitive, overly-politically correct left, who want to deny common sense, and science, are a threat to this nation. I will call out ANYONE who attacks free speech, or any of my other rights.

I do the same with the stupid alt-right.

mick fry likes this.
  12. Svpernaut

Again, assuming... it's like your most strong character trait. SPOILER ALERT: Most republicans don't watch Fox News.

Last week, Fox News averaged 2.5 million viewers in primetime, meanwhile there are 55 million registered Republicans. But great narrative, bro!

cml750 likes this.
  13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

thoughts and prayers

cml750 likes this.
  14. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

I think the overly sensitive and overly politically correct are annoying as **** as well. They exist on both sides. Censorship is coming from and happening on both sides.

15. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

Lol people still watch the news? What they hear and read from most major news networks.

Happy? Dude, you are the politically correct pc poster.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't think there are any actual Republicans who frequent this hell hole.

17. Jump Ship

Jump Ship Member

If they are not dems or republicans what are they?

It is a two party system and sorry, contrarians do not get a vote. The house, senate and president are all and will always be dem or republican

They are all conservative, so what am i missing?

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Voting Dem or Rep doesn't actually make you part of their party and it doesn't mean you support the party line. There are independents like myself, or libertarians, or green party voters. It is not as simple as two parties exist so you must be one. No I call BS on that.

cml750 and Svpernaut like this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Member

I am a conservative. That usually means I end up supporting the Republican candidate even if I do not like them. Most of the time I consider it voting for the lesser of two evils. I have done that in every single Presidential election I have voted in except for two. I was happy to vote for Bush Sr. in 1988 (my first Presidential election I could vote in) and Bush Jr. in 2000. I soured on both of them yet held my nose and voted for them in the following elections as the lesser of two evils. 2020 will be the first election in a long time that I will be excited to vote for Trump again. I held my nose and voted for him in 2016 thinking he would be a disaster but less so than Hillary. He has been better than I could have ever dreamed of hence why I am excited to vote for him again.

dachuda86 likes this.
  20. Svpernaut

I'm a registered Republican, but hold zero allegiance to the party. I'm registered just so I can vote in the primaries for the candidates that I likely most closely align with. I'm a Constitutionalist, which is basically a Libertarian - but that party is half crazies who think taxation is theft, and type that out and post it on the internet that the government paid for with tax revenue.

The parties are the problem, and until we put country over party, we're going to continue to have the trainwreck we have today.

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.