1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(UPDATE): 19 points 6/10 from 3....WOW

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 17, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

House haters furiously trying to nitpick some stat to bring him down tonight....but the real question is how does someone play so well WOW

Harden
    CP3
    Capella
    Gordon
    House

@ ME

[​IMG]

#1 LosPollosHermanos, Mar 17, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    Realjad, ak99999, RyanB and 16 others like this.
  2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

House is actually a good player so I have to tolerate it.

But fans are approaching LOF levels with House, and I'm kinda starting to hate the guy for something that's not his fault.

Raider17, Mr. Turbo, RyanB and 33 others like this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Sometimes I wonder if you're happy the Rockets won. You certainly don't seem to spend a lot of energy celebrating like my homie @Jake Tower

RyanB, Maxgx, Killatron 2000 and 9 others like this.
  4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

he needs more touches TBH......

BigShasta, chadyang, hakeem94 and 3 others like this.
  5. YaoMingsSoulja

You do realize we were winning without him right?

6. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I haven't seen Aggies like this since Johnny Manziel... (granted... Baylor fans did the same for RGIII, Longhorn fans for Vince Young... and Owls for James Casey). but this mentality typically has only been for football players...

7. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Maybe the reason we won’t start him is because Morey and MDA are trying to hide him from potential suitors this upcoming offseason. If this is strictly a bench guy who isn’t making much hay when the national spotlight is on, maybe he’ll fall into our range and we can match something Below a 3yr 16M Type deal.

Now, against the Warriors all shots are off. If he is clutch, start the guy, let him strut his stuff. If he pushes us over the top there ain’t nothing we can do to prevent him from being
    The next Ariza, Tristan Thompson, JJ redick, Harrison Barnes role player type to sign a fat contract this offseason, and no one happier to see him go than Rockets fans who can revel in their championship while another poser team somewhere goes to grossly overpay him for something heneeded Harden and Paul to deliver to him in the first place.

hajkov, ramotadab, BigShasta and 2 others like this.
  8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Why do we have to have a "House divided" regarding House Jr.?

Let's just celebrate our healthy team, Win and upcoming (possible) championship!

Gray_Jay, saleem, ak99999 and 24 others like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Needs more House threads

will subscribe and read again.

burlesk and hakeem94 like this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I would also like to add that Jim got some extra rest tonight due to the fact we had another wing capable of creating his own shot. I have no doubt the deviltoni would have played him all game.

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Not so cleverly disguised House thread.

Remlap, burlesk, s3ts and 1 other person like this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

ok, y’all need to stop...the House dckriding is reaching Lin levels

Drogba, s3ts, clos4life and 5 others like this.
  13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

we were winning games with cp3 out too.... guess we don't need him

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

80%? Meh, it’s a B-

15. apollo33

apollo33 Member

this place is going to be a sh*t show the next time House has a bad game. A civil war is coming

ramotadab, Easy and hakeem94 like this.
  16. YaoMingsSoulja

I'm not saying we dont need him. I like House. I think he's a good player and a nice additiion to the team. But the Rockets made a smart business decision in not signing House to a multiple contract year at a salary that would tie them up in the future. People on CF were hitting the panic button early in the season when the Rockets were losing and wanted to give the guy what he wanted in order to help the team start winning, which was just irrational. But the Rockets righted the ship and started winning WITHOUT House. Eventually, they come to an agreement. It was the smart thing to do.

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

These threads are stupid. I just took OP off my ignore list, but if he keeps doing this divisive crap about "House haters" after every single good game, I might have to reconsider.

Every Rockets fan is happy when a Rockets player has a good game. I haven't actually seen "House haters". Agreeing with how the Rockets handled the negotiation doesn't make anyone a "House hater".

Remlap, TheRealAllpro and burlesk like this.
  18. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

The people who actually don't like House are in a very small minority. You got a larger group of people who can't get his d**k out of their mouths.

The vast majority of us like House, and are happy to have him back, but are far beyond sick of this s**t. I really hope Clutch decides to crack down on this crap.

Smacktle, sirbaihu, clos4life and 2 others like this.
  19. alethios

alethios Member

You need to block out the hype and just see him for what he is - a great role player who fills a void. I have learned to ignore what others are crowing about and judge him based on his merit. I'm glad we have him, but realize that he's not the Rockets' savior.

Remlap, MONON, PDJACK7 and 1 other person like this.
  20. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Folks wouldnt be goin all all crazy gushing on him if it werent for the posters that were running him down saying he was 'nothing special' and that he was an ingrate for not allowing himself to get locked down for 3 years on the min contract that Morey offered...

but make no mistake... there arent any "House only fans' - just Rockets fans who were annoyed at being told they were stupid for thinking that it was reasonable for the kid to bet on himself...

and no... none of us think he's the next MJ... smh....

jus sayin...

Go Rox! :)