1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the All_Star final ballots result coming in today?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by reptilexcq, Jan 29, 2004.

1. windandsea

windandsea Contributing Member

I didn't listen carefully. He said something like "it was wrong".

2. feishen

feishen Member

I hear Shaq shouting "I want a recall on paper votes!!!"

3. daniel-bfl

daniel-bfl Contributing Member

Not really. The Chinese Communist Government smuggled people here to stuff the ballot boxes.

4. New Jack

New Jack Member

Congrats to Yao.

I don’t know if he’s played well enough to start, but Shaq has missed so many games this season that I don’t think it’ll be that big a deal to that Yao start over him.

5. MFW2310

MFW2310 Contributing Member

Got that right ;)

Now we just need JVG to come up with a new strain of flu bug. But JVG isn't really known to be a creative mind so I guess we have to bribe Flip Saunders to play Shaq instead of Yao.

6. kryten128

kryten128 Member

I remember reading quotes from Steve Francis saying that he would give up his place as a starter if he's voted in by the fans.

I don't know whether the NBA would let him do it, so it may not come into being, but Sam Cassell is definitely more deserving this year, and he didn't even get top 10 among West guards.

Who the heck are all of these people voting for Vince Carter anyways?

7. feishen

feishen Member

Just checked espn message boards to see how other teams' fans react to this. Most of them felt SF and Yao shouldnt start. Kings fans called SF was only the all start last night for the Kings.