1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rachel Nichols: Breaking down James Harden's ridiculous 3-pointer (and game) vs. Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  4. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Rings??

More stars you have brings rings nowadays. Rings don’t mean greatness. Even Larry Bird had McHale and others.
    Magic had Abdul Jabar, Worthy, others.

CP3 started last season injured for most of the first 25 games and then again as the Rockets were up 3-2
    on the Warriors with 2 home games remaining in the playoffs..

Once again CP3 is missing games this season.

Just be quite about your rings.

RockWest, alethios, BigMaloe and 4 others like this.
  5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Scottie's comments were great.

theimpossibles1 and bj3175 like this.
  6. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

hell yea, especially after calling out lebron...he knows harden's the man.

Blurr#7, DavidRocket and saleem like this.
  7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Agree with Pippen :eek: and Rachel, but the way Harden talks about himself sometimes makes me cringe. Pretty soon he'll be talking about himself in the 3rd person... "Jimmy's getting angry because Jimmy's greatness should be appreciated..."

8. macan

macan Member

Rachel is thick

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

lulz, "the dawg, that I am" is both 1st person and 3rd person.

Cherish the greatness of the Dawg, that I am.

Patience, Blurr#7, DreamShook and 6 others like this.
  10. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Clint Capela perfect from free throw line.

11. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

TMac'n and macan like this.
  12. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

It is cool. I saw a Colin Cow clip of "Colin is shocked Rockets beat Warriors." and it was about 15 seconds of Rockets talk then the other 6 minutes was about how bad Westbrook sucks.

13. bj3175

bj3175 Member

That guy is a no good fake reporter. Colin show is a joke what insights does that show offer. The guy is like a tabloid magazine on TV

napalm06 likes this.
  14. Nivos

Nivos Member

No one else will give him praise without a backhand compliment so he does it himself, trying to change the narrative. I respect that. Almost every star has it's devoted followers among reporters. Some more than others but it really feels that Garden doesn't have one defender on the Media.
    When he's that great you can't ignore him but he is the best player in the league for the past 5 years (had a great case for 3 MVPs in 3 out of the 5), brought the Rockets to the real finals twice and all you hear about him are backhanded compliments and a heard of talking heads just waiting for every failure to jump on him like coyotes.
    He he should say- stop talking **** and focus on my greatness. And they should listen.

heypartner, DreamShook and J.R. like this.
  15. Nivos

Nivos Member

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden has multiple instances where it calls for a closer look on ESPN's The Jump. This is like the 3rd world breaking event they have done on Harden. I don't think any other player has one. Why they (used to) hate Harden is beyond me.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  17. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

This is a great comment, have always wanted to tap her.

macan and ryano2009 like this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden doesn't talk about himself though; he never has with disastrous results. Too many times the media has been able to get away with trashing Harden's game and personality while Harden just ignores it. This is the first year Harden has told the media how great he is because they aren't doing their jobs telling the people how great is. This is the first year Harden has shown push back to the media too.

Why do you think Russ is so loved despite having trash games and trash shooting numbers? He abuses the Media; he doesn't let them dictate his narrative. And they love him for it. Harden is now finally expressing confidence in his game and ability in the media he has shown privately. He has also pushed back in the media about the hate, and guess what? They are starting to love him. There is a lot less teasing.

Harden told the press, "if people don't like when I go to the line, tell them to stop fouling me." I thought he was going to get massive hate saying this, but everyone agreed with him!

I wan't more of this. I want him to be more like Westbrook in the media. Let them know!

SCHWAG!

19. RockWest

RockWest Contributing Member

Yeah I wish Harden would speak a little less and shut all the haters up with win after win

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

She is hot Harden. Is she pure?