1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Media Conspiracy] Who ordered the hit on James harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yeah, last season really took away the "Westbrook needs more help" excuse and exposed how overrated he had been. Before that, he could do no wrong in the media's eyes.

2. s3ts

s3ts Member

It's Lebron. I have no idea how to even link Lebron to the hatred the mainstream media has for Harden, but that's who I blame.

3. Dmo

Dmo Member

[​IMG]

4. biff17

biff17 Member

So why is everybody drooling over AD and previously Westbrook?

he has won more than any of those guys.

rocks123, Richie_Rich, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

If he can't control a game then he shouldn't be mentioned in the Top 10 of the NBA. That's what Top 10 players do.

Crashlanded19 and Mr. Space City like this.
  6. Mr. Space City

a guard like harden is more valuable than anything AD does.

7. dream2franchise

This started with the defensive juggernaut video.

The video alerted casual fans to his (admittedly bad) defense that season. They all lazily dismiss his overall offensive brilliance in favour of the more palatable 'two way' players like Klay Thompson. Remember when Harden v Klay was a thing? Some moron on here actually wanted to trade harden for him.

Then writers started zoning in on his ability to create and finish through contact, but some also labelled it 'flopping'. There were definitely writers with an agenda against Harden. So Harden became a flopper who couldn't play D. Casual fans, all frustrated because Harden was cooking everyone's favourite team then go on Twitter and vent about it.

With all this, trash social media accounts like B/R went IN on him and it generated tons of clicks, likes etc. Harden keeps cooking, these fans keep crying and regurgitating the same bile. Never actually having watched him play consistently. It's an endless cycle and it won't end because Harden continues to cook.

He can ball out for the next five years but all it will take is one travel, one call in Harden's favour (look! the first superstar to ever get a favourable call) and the Hills With Eyes Twitter folk will come slithering out again and the clicks generate revenue and etc etc etc etc...

The smarter NBA commentators know better and are railing against the nonsense, but it's a whole lot of sh*t to wade through.

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

back to the drawing board tomorrow. efforts need to be doubled up...

harden has been sent by putin to destroy the league.

slothy420, RyanB and J Sizzle like this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Crashlanded19 likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am not sure if the NBA Top 10 is the same as the MVP list because back then I dun think Steve Nash was the unanimous 2x MVP.

He had very good Offense stats but he wasn't individually greater than CP3 for example or Bryant.

There should be a balance between individual excellence and being valuable to your team.

Whatever list of Kellerman that is, it's highly subjective.

James Harden is the only guy right now who can drag a team in the regular season to new heights.

seemoreroyals, vince and RyanB like this.
  11. bmelo

bmelo Member

So it isnt about skin tone but rather friends... just like everything about life everywhere

RyanB likes this.
  12. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Harden talking about the MVP race after last nights Boston game:

"I mean, I receive a lot of hate, but it won't stop me from going out there and killing every single night, being that dog that I am.

"You can name a few other people that should be in the conversation. But realistically? It's coming back."

haha, Daaaaaaammmmmmnnnn

13. Bearded13

Bearded13 Member

Kyrie Irving is better team leader than James Harden - Chiney Ogwumike | First Take

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this female even dumber than kellerman. put harden next to prime lebron and let's see how well he performs in the finals LMFAO

kyrie was rackin up #1 overall draft picks when he was leading

J Sizzle likes this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Russ Westbrook press office and leader of NBA internet dude bro wry takeitude Deadspin.com with another super reasonable hot take on Harden's incredible run why nba officials were the story of the game and it's all the Rockets and primarily Harden's fault, even when they get bad calls.

https://deadspin.com/referee-meltdown-in-celtics-rockets-surprisingly-has-no-1831354062

How do you do a watch this game and your end product is this write up? I mean it does come from one of their Warriors fans, I believe but....lol, wut is this ****?

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

No reason to sweat it...... those are just dudes and dudettes trying to be original instead of being a mindless follower of mainstream belief.

Thing Harden has not been a mainstream belief either.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This female is a Power Forward! lelz

Like Jimmy Butler from Tomball, Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiney_Ogwumike

18. ballgame

ballgame Member

I use to think the MEDIA HATE was over exaggerated by our fans but it's REAL! I was on YouTube this morning and saw an earlier Episode of Undisputed with Shannon and Skip. The episode was titled Shannon is IMPRESSED with The Rockets BUT they mainly talked about The Thunder and when Shannon stated that Harden and EFFICINECY DOESN'T GO TOGETHER!!!

I knew then, that most Sports Commentators, Announcers, Pundits, etc aren't watching games.....THEY ARE JUST STATING WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING AND HALF ASS DOING THEIR JOBS.

19. Rocketman03

Rocketman03 Member

Definitely frustrating when credit is not given when its clearly due however this very criticism is what drives James Harden to be the greatest of all time. Harden has been unfairly criticized for being a revolutionary player that has changed the game. He's currently ahead of his time however history will be on his side. Solution: Win the Chip and start to build your legacy as one of the greatest that ever played the game which is reality for the Rockets this year! I believe! #RunAsOne

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

To be honest, I think sports journalism is one of the easiest jobs in the world. You can get by with very little work. All you need is talk/write from what everybody is saying. Many of them can never pass a high school logic test.

Many CF posters can make a living doing that, if only they have the connections to get them in the door.

Richie_Rich likes this.