1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beto vs Ted

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 24, 2018.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He has tried multiple times to fake people into believing he has evidence of things the left doesn't like. It turns out that it is never what he actually presents, and is never real evidence of anything. Yet for some reason, people keep watching his crap. I will respect anyone who has evidence of things that I don't like. I won't respect someone who tries to manufacture evidence that isn't real.

Deckard likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Reading is fundamental, you might try it some time. Thanks for quoting, since it proves my point:

I did not accuse either candidate. I do question their campaigns.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I haven't seen this kind of thing from Beto at all. Which, ironically, is why he's going to get his ass kicked on Tuesday.

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Yes...because they've done it before.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

@TheresTheDagger , it could be totally real, but we've seen dishonest sting "journalists" (sic) use careful editing and complete falsehoods to make shocking videos before. These are well documented and ended up being misleading and objectively without merit.

Would like to hear from Reyes, assuming that is really her.

The main thing is this: I have no idea what the campaign would gain from the alleged behavior. And winning is everything for a campaign.

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

There is no such thing as caravan migrants IN Texas. They don't exist.

Also notice how they labelled her Campaign Manager despite her being a local Field Manager which is basically a staffer that anyone can sign up for. But yet you default to fully trust. That is the damage of irresponsible journalism from sources that pander to your thoughts and fears.

#2186 ipaman, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Deckard, Marteen, Nook and 3 others like this.
  7. ipaman

Nothing to be gained and this is just a young, hungry, volunteer, with no access to campaign funds, who was asked leading questions and leading suggestions, so that she took her boastful words too far.

joshuaao and B-Bob like this.
  8. adoo

adoo Member

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe gained notoriety when he video the staff of a community organization giving financial advise to
    him and a partner, posing as a pimp and prostitute.

a couple years later, at the height of the national debate over the proposed ACA, he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges stemming from
    his involvement in a break-in at Sen. Mary Landrieu’s (D-La.) office, one of the ardent supporters of the proposed ObamaCare

O’Keefe and three others were arrested by federal authorities at Landrieu’s office on allegations of phone-tampering.

Prosecutors initially said they caught four individuals in the process of committing a felony, but the charges were later reduced to misdemeanors.

https://thehill.com/capital-living/...keefe-sentenced-in-sen-mary-landrieu-break-in

Deckard, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, it's already falling apart for him. It always does in the end. He has yet to actually release something that was shown to be valid. He's released numerous videos and they've all fallen apart and have always shown to be dishonest.

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Why would Beto throw money at the VERY THING that is driving Republicans to get out and vote AGAINST him?

11. Buck Turgidson

Texas doesn't deserve him to represent us. Unfortunately, Cruz is who the majority of voters in this state are.

Marteen likes this.
  12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

There is no proof Beto approves of sending resources to the caravan. Doesn't mean he doesn't have some dipshit staffers doing it. The media isn't even bothering to try and figure out where the resources for the caravan are coming from. They don't care.

13. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

The fact that we are perpetuating the Caravan talk is unfortunate. We should be talking about things that actually matter like healthcare and the economy, but here we are, having to talk about Trump’s ploys to distract voters from the real issues.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

look at Beto fanboys scrambling to make this story look insignificant

15. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

She actually is Beto’s campaign manager. Not sure why you would lie about something that’s obviously verifiable. Kind of invalidates any other points you try to make.

[​IMG]

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  16. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

My man, I've been trying to figure that out for the last 2 years. I STILL don't know.

17. NewRoxFan

And yet, here's cruz, running with the project veritas fraudulent story... kinda makes you wonder, eh? Like I said, cruz must be really worried to resort to this kind of 11th hour slime...

joshuaao likes this.
  18. ipaman

True to form, the weasel is scared and he has gone savage.

joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yep. Cruz is not one for these kinds of Trumpian tactics. Looks like his advisors are pleading for him to fire up Trumps base since moderates are a lost cause.

20. NewRoxFan

How much longer will cruz wait before he start's sliming Beto's family?