1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Isola: James Harden doesn’t get love because of strip clubs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Apr 27, 2018.

1. today

today Contributing Member

Is this what @Codman said about a year ago?

Codman likes this.
  2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

James has that drive where he gets to the line, it aggravates bspn so much. They just want to show curry throw up 3's on every broadcast, and show how kevin durant is gonna win another ring with his superstar cast. Then its right back to showing how lebron is gonna fight all odds without a Cleveland team with out a legit 2nd goto star.

Say lebron doesnt need one this time and hes gonna take the cavs to the finals. All they care about, and its like same crap over and over. Hey did you see that tweet about how blah blah said lebron has no help and Cleveland sucks this year, everyone is tired and injured. Nope i didn't lol Bspn reporter this is how lebron responds " Well i come here to give it my all. It dont matter whos out there and what Drake thinks about us, i me and im gonna take my teammates and help them exceed" blah blah. You know its the same **** day in and day out. Like a soap over there...

3. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Awwww poor CF still upset no one cares about us lol I thought my dog was the biggest cry baby....

4. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

More or less. It has to do with the media's frothing at the mouth over Steph as a family man, while ignoring all that James does for Htown.

I won't today, but back then, I took it to the next step, and in my eyes, there is somewhat of a racial component to it. Sure, Steph and James have similar physical markers and categorizations, but modern pop culture seems to give more respect to....a different look.

Steph really, really isn't the angel that he's led the media to believe.

Championships help.

Game7, clutchdabear and slothy420 like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Steph Curry affair with Stormy Daniels confirmed

Snow Villiers likes this.
  6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Game7 and Vivi like this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

A family friend who has cancer went to one of the Rockets training camp practices (with a young boy who also has cancer), they got to meet Harden and he ended up giving them the shoes off his feet. Pretty cool of him, who cares if he likes them big booty girls, who don't amirite.

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Stormy is actually one of the more affordable p*rn stars if you know what I mean...:eek:

9. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Yes but fat ass stripper

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

All I know is the one year he was locked down in a relationship, he lost his super powers. I fully endorse Harden going to as many big booty strip clubs as he can handle.

I will gladly eat at Landrys to support Tillman paying Harden to have Harden pay the stripper community for Harden to be focused and have another MVP year again.

At least Tillman doesn't own Chick Fil A or something gross like that.

Williamson, BigMaloe, topfive and 4 others like this.
  11. WNBA

WNBA Member

it is his beard. now he is also in a hoodie. people will hate him more.

12. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

I think this is why you don't get more love in the national media, Roc Paint... hanging out with low-life athletes in strip clubs like that...

topfive likes this.
  13. BackdoorHarden

What a dumb statement by Isolaball. Most NBA players go to strip club. NBA players are known for making it rain or trying to get freebies, see Patrick Ewing and going to every strip club and saying "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM?"

14. BackdoorHarden

Dwight was also a media darling with Orlando, even though he had 6 babies with 6 women. Media just hate Houston and Harden

don grahamleone likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

that’s my MVP

*sheds tear*

don grahamleone likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

He can find his Harden too.

Jontro likes this.
  19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Steph also grew up as Dell Curry's son and learned how the sports media game is played. Dell has done a great job teaching all 3 of his sons, Step, Seth and now Patrick Mahomes.

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Game7 likes this.