1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just talked to tilman about butler

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by megastahr, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Marc Cuban, is that you?

Wait, don't answer so you can deny and forget.

Why not? likes this.
  2. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Strange I didn’t even know that.

3. megastahr

Ready room. Small cocktail bar next to ritual with same owners.

4. megastahr

Haha

5. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

6. MghtyPtrck

MghtyPtrck Member

I mean your OP was posted late last night (11pm)... and it looks to still be daylight outside in this picture.

7. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

whiskeyred and DonKnock like this.
  8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Aah, mebbe 3?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

I got two problems with this photo. The candlelight. And who is the mysterious shooter.

10. rhinomft

rhinomft Member

Can you post a picture straight from your phone? I've been reduced to a serial lurker just because I only use my phone to check CF. Would love to share my locker room pics from last year

chievous minniefield likes this.
  11. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

It's so weird to me how people rush to tear down anyone who claims to have anything resembling inside info. Once I met Colin Pine at a long since defunct music venue when he was still Yao's translator. I talked Rockets with him and reported what he told me here. SOOOOOOO many people accused me of lying. Colin Pine was a pretty cool guy but who in the hell would lie about meeting Colin Pine? For the record, when I lie about meeting somebody it's Beyonce. Every single time.

12. megastahr

My wife

13. megastahr

That was my problem I couldn’t do it from my phone. Also just cause there are still people being idiots ... here is the link to my instagram where I posted almost immediately cause I could from my phone

Not even sure I want my social media stuff up here with all these crazy clutchfans posters

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If I know the truth I couldn't care less what people on the internet think after I have given them the information. If anything, it's just a chance to poke fun at the doubters. You have done all the work telling the story; you don't owe anything to anyone. That's just my opinion.

Furthermore, I once saw Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child in the canned food aisle at the Randall's on New Territory Blvd. She wouldn't sign my dollar because she said it was illegal. She joked that I was trying to get her arrested, so I gave her my receipt. We bonded over the love of sour cream and cheddar chips. She literally came up to my hip. No pics. come at me.

#114 DreamShook, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  15. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Everyone go check the cyber thread!

16. slapyomoma

slapyomoma Member

4th and Goal. Ball at the one inch line with 0.01 second on the clock. All will be unveiled by Tuesday if not sooner. All i'm going to say for now. Thank Clutch Fans for that. :)

Do or Die!!

don grahamleone likes this.
  17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

by Tuesday 5:45PM?

DonKnock, whiskeyred and J.R. like this.
  18. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

That’s awesome. Way to have the cajones to talk business! Also what a nice guy Fertita is turning out to be. So down to earth and accessible!

don grahamleone and megastahr like this.
  19. viertelasiat

viertelasiat Member

M
    My sauces are telling me it will be a Taco Tomball Tuesday celebration at 5:45pm!

20. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I mean, you understand how instagram and twitter works, and how Feigen and all those reporters, celebrities and instagram models share photos from their phone by making a status update with a photo.

Post a picture to a burner twitter, instagram or imgur account, then share the post here.

You know how to install Phone apps, right? The Twitter, Instagram, Imgur Apps will access your photo album on your phone to allow uploading pictures to posts at their site. Then you copy that instagram, twitter, imgur URL and paste it naked here into a cfnet post.

Alternatively, you can donate to Clutch and get an account upgrade that allows you to upload the photo from your photo album directly into a cfnet post.

rhinomft likes this.