1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carmelo Anthony....the loaded gun

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by esketit, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

This changes everything

2. Madmanmetz

Madmanmetz Member
    Supporting Member

As a drummer I take offense to this analogy. Drummers lay down the beat and keep the tempo correct. Melo is a keyboard player, filling in the empty space with some melodies to complement the band, make the music flow. Sorry keyboard players.

3. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

How much will he cost us?
    Being waived and all? Means atlanta/okc paying bulk of his 27.9 m right
    Min vet for us to get his services?

Imagine we trade ryan to kings too.
    Morey repeat as executive of the year?

4. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

So Harden is the lead singer and guitarist, CP3 on the drums and Melo on the keys, nah man give my boy a sax.

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Oh yeah? Wuzzuppp!!

6. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Maybe because there is already plenty of places to put this.

If we allowed everyone to post a thread with their individual opinion this forum would be even more cluttered than it already is.

You aren't special snowflake, you should probably listen when members let you know about forum policies instead of dismissing them as "forum police".

Well bud, I AM the forum police and I tell you your thread adds nothing and should not have been created, a mistake I will now rectify.

htxaf, Deuce, jch1911 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.