1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. izeroi

izeroi Member

Ryan Kelly making an NBA return!!

rammo likes this.
  2. Nachobar

Nachobar Where’s my chips?

I’m just someone who will throw $50 in the tip jar if we don’t get Kevin Love

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

As long as you believe in your heart that we are able to acquire Otto Porter through any means, even just with Anderson and a couple of 1sts.

BMoney likes this.
  4. James&PaulAttornysAtBall

This guy has the juice!

DonKnock, whiskeyred, malakas and 4 others like this.
  5. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Finally! We are prying Rich Kelley from the Jazz. He was always elbowing before Moses rebounded and dunked on him.

He's definitely got something to prove.

[​IMG]

BigShasta, Plowman and Kim like this.
  6. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

CP3
    Harden
    Porter
    Love
    Capela

A man can dream...:D

7. Nachobar

Close

8. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

CP3
    Harden
    Oubre
    Love
    Capela

2nd times the charm...

jnuge90, steddinotayto and BigggReddd like this.
  9. brosef

brosef Member

This summer reminds me of that summer we were supposed to get Bledsoe.

D-rock likes this.
  10. aroundtheblock2

Love? So you dont plan on beating the Warriors?

11. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Cp3
    MVP
    Tomball Jimmy
    Melo
    Capela

BigMaloe, Rudyc281, DonKnock and 8 others like this.
  12. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We would beat GS with this lineup...

13. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

i agree

Rudyc281 likes this.
  14. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Lol Melo

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  15. Nachobar

Here's my breakdown of the (promised) Codman signature. He has since changed it, making his opinions much more clear. I do want to say though, that, while Codman's "cryptic riddles" are annoying to some (not I), they are usually no more than three people removed from the actual pen and paper. Codman is the real deal. When you give him a hard time for posting what he h(ears), he withdraws. For the sake of CF, let the man share without fear.

It begins...

"It can't be that bad....Right? DocRocket?Cyber?Clutch? Truly asking these folks to step in. Each are legit and have sources, but more so, are close to the Rockets first.

From my ears as of today (7/3) Codman has a ton of contacts. He's said it himself. He gets what he gets and passes it on... Don't wear him out though. Again, HE IS ON THE INSIDE.

Phoenix/Mil/AtL/Sac/Mem are cleaning. And, save the Freebird(s) in Minny.; Wasn't plausible initially, but Jimmy Neutron wants the F out. Hold your nose for an ugly return if Thibby folds. Cleaning = taking on money/facilitating. I've already broken down Freebirds (Wolves w/ "bird" colleges— primarily Butler who was a Marquette Golden Eagle). "Hold your nose for an ugly return..." is taking on an additional heavy contract (or two). This would mean that we're getting rid of more than just EGo and Anderson and taking on a multi-year.

Love that we're not stagnant... We're still talking, a lot, to a few teams. MCW is a warm body. Not all warm bodies get to stay though (MCW will stay, but the warm body doesn't necessarily mean a brand new body...a friend is not feeling so great for the long haul. And sealed. A friend is a core piece of the roster on a long(ish) deal... PJ would be needed to get Butler.

Try to relax. TC is trying to fly TC= Tyson Chandler (Tyson Chicken), chicken "try" to fly, Cod has always referenced TC, but that doesn't mean it's to Houston (remember, PHO is trying to clear space and take on salary... TC has $13.5 expiring), Kelly is flexin Cod is plugged into the Wiz and I believe Oubre is vying management for more PT. Since acquiring Howard, Porter's rebounding is no longer vital... yes, OPJ is being made available and Court (Lee) is back in my ear today. Love that.......

And Pop, take many seats. You messed up...again. The Spurs are privately breaking.. (Pop/Spurs will fold. Take a bad deal for Leonard. They will play hard-ball— mess up... again— and will get a worse offer than they could've) Mark Cuban is manic.....doo doo doo doo (Heartbreaker by The Rolling Stones... cops shoot someone thinking they're someone else (consider Mavs recent acquisitions).
    Also,Chris Wallace, your Brady Bunch Broken Boy, Chandler, is one of the "walking dead posse" (yes, this exists). We don't want him. We want JMG. Kthanks. (Pretty explanatory. If MEM is involved it's for Green, not Parsons)

Thanks for the love. Thanks for the grief. I'm just about ready turn the ears off. Unpredictable transactions make some fans too angry ...I'm really just the quiet guy at the loudest table

XO"

A theme throughout this post, and many others by Codman, is the allusion to Kevin Love. I agree 100% that Love is the more likely target b/w Love, Butler, and yes, Porter Jr.

16. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Member

I think about it slightly different, Ryan Anderson started 50 games last season and we had a great record. Replace him with a rebounding PF who isn't afraid to shoot and has great passing instincts and we should improve...

17. lionaire

lionaire Member

Dieng + Jimmy for EG + Ryan

D-rock, joshuaao, Rudyc281 and 3 others like this.
  18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

People have completely forgotten about Love after got got buried on the Cavs due to their play style not really working with what he does well.

19. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Has there been 1 time codman or doc rocket were ever right? I know cyberx has been.

Embrace the clutch likes this.
  20. SC1211

SC1211 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. Cod dropped Justin Hamilton before it happened among other moves.

BigMaloe, DonKnock, Nachobar and 2 others like this.