1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[COD BOMB] Rockets have a backup plan for BIG 6 if signing Lebron fails in the summer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeem94, Mar 19, 2018.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

Actual movie shoots generally require the actors to be there for longer periods of time. For instance, your call time might be 6 or 7 am, meaning that's when you're expected on the set. Then you wait in your trailer for an hour or two while they get the lighting and sound right. Finally you shoot a couple of shots (rarely entire scenes) before you go back to your trailer to wait again. Rinse and repeat a few times. Usually actors are on-set for 10-14 hours every day that there are scenes that include them.

Exceptions might be made for A-list actors, but keep in mind that while LeBron is an A-list athlete, he's not a proven-enough commodity as an actor (or box-office draw) to where he could throw his weight around much. Anyway, his movie career will likely keep him away from his family as much or more than his basketball career did, especially during a shoot.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Time to get this thread going again.....

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

@Codman, we are ready for the backup plan!

#Big6 #NewMath

4. DREAM ON!

DREAM ON! Member

The 6 pack!!!

5. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

Rocket big 6!

Harden
    CP3
    Capela
    Eric Gordon
    Ariza
    Green

6. hongxingli

hongxingli Contributing Member

we are the only team with the right contract and potentially save his soul and his team.

talking about time can change everything :)

topfive likes this.
  7. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

What if Big 3-4 meant someone who wears #34, and Big 2 means someone who wears #2? Considering he mentioned “big,” I’d guess that these two players are good enough to be considered stars or borderline stars. Someone like Tobias Harris for instance. Not regarded as a star in general, but he is more than a role player. Pat Bev off the bench? I don’t know.

8. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

New @Codman sig below. I hope you’re well!

. "BIG 3s" , "Big 4's" and BIG "Suckers" (Hi, Golden State) is subjective.

James CP Clint can be a "Big 3"....James CP and Ego, at times, produced that output.

LBJ makes the Rockets "BIG," but to add more denotation than connotation, consider chemistry, team values and the way the Rockets/MDA and Morey will continue to play.

More to come....I'll play Sunday, if you're game. Just don't call me Mr. Clean...the hair isn't quite back yet ;)

9. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Mr. Clean? Or is it Mr. Mean?

We are bringing back Larry Smith to take out D Green.

10. rammo

rammo Member

Happy to role with our Harden CP3 Capela big 3. I don’t think that’s subjective at all (even outside of the hometown bubble) especially if CC takes another step.

What I do like to hear is the “everyone wants to play with JH CP MDA” thing. If we can upgrade the depth this team will roll though any “Big 3 + loose couch change” on pure chemistry alone.

DonKnock, charlieaustin and Codman like this.
  11. valorita

valorita Member

#2 Wayne Ellington

12. rammo

rammo Member

I watched a lot of Heat games last season, he truly has a golden arm. Needs less than a second to get a decent look too.

Imagine how damaging he’d be getting wide open looks from JH/CP as opposed to battling through a bevy of screens and hoping whatever 3rd rate Miami ball handler can hit him in rhythm.

13. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i'd be happy with running it back as well. add a strong 7th man with the MLE and we're as good as anyone again.

14. Chamillionaire

He would fit our offense like a glove.

BigggReddd likes this.
  15. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

I hope Harden doesn't actually think we should try to contend with the same roster as last year.

He forgot two important things. First, we still have 20mil hole sitting on the bench doing nothing and second, every other team will be getting better while we are getting another year older.

Unless Harden steps up in the playoffs against the Warriors specifically next year, we still aren't getting past them if CP3 suffers another likely injury.

IDK why but Harden always starts to shoot like garbage from the 3 after all-star break and especially in the playoffs.

hibbetts likes this.
  16. brosef

brosef Member

Damn, guess we’re running it back. Was hoping for atleast enough upgrades to not fit the “running it back” mold.

Sanity2disChaos likes this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Wait a minute... what did I miss? Summer is already over?!?

ico4498, KlutchQT, sammy and 3 others like this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Summer of LeBron is already over.
    ;)

19. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Jared Dudley #3
    Tyson Chandler #4

20. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

Wonder if anyone rolls the dice on Boogie, quiet on that front