1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deandre Jordan Very Interested in playing for the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mikol13, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pageC4

pageC4 Member

No thanks...Tobias is a stud. Capella won't cut it. What the clippers want are young assets. We have a start with Harris, Harrell, and our picks, and I guarantee that both have a future with the clippers. We will part with DJ, Gallinari, Rivers, Beverley, Bradley, etc...but sorry, Harris is too valuable

2. pageC4

pageC4 Member

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

Just curious, what do you think it's Beverley value in a trade?

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Did anyone hear that Josh Smith and Dwight Howard were AAU teammates?

arabrocket likes this.
  5. pageC4

pageC4 Member

GSW is a unique beast though. They have the league's best 3pt shooter in history, one of the best utility men in Green, and Durant...replicating what they have is near impossible. They aren't the future though. In my opinion, and I'm sure I will be attacked for this, Philadelphia is the future. I'd love to be in their shoes

justtxyank likes this.
  6. pageC4

pageC4 Member

It depends. For a contender like Boston, Houston, Cleveland, GSW...he can tilt the score. Beverley is a pest, capable of making life difficult...if he's healthy, but isn't that Bev's issue? When I heard we were getting him in the CP trade I was stoked...only saw him For a few games..it is what it is...just like CP and injury as well.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Seriously, golden state isn’t the future they are a once in history fluke. Still have to beat everyone else

8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah exactly, a lot of injuries, expiring, and basically a bench player in like 28 teams, would you trade him for one or two 2nd rounders?

9. pageC4

pageC4 Member

well, let's not short change them..historically, great team. Are they the future, no? I said so in that same post. My guess...Philadelphia.

justtxyank likes this.
  10. pageC4

pageC4 Member

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

sorry I was agreeing with you. The warriors are amazing, I think the best team ever. My point is they aren’t a blueprint for any other team because it’s a one in million fluke they were put together

12. pageC4

pageC4 Member

No, but again contenders take risks. In the event that Bev is healthy...what a beast. My take is the same with CP. CP can be a great player if he chooses...his body is just too small for the NBA, and he coasts too much. He's a guy that wants the chip but doesn't always play 100%. Houston was the perfect fit because he could let harden take the reigns, but I have to say...do not give that guy the max. Be cautious on CP.

13. pageC4

pageC4 Member

yeah, this is exactly what I said before in a post too. The NBA shouldn't try to replicate this...you can't repeat Michael jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, or Tim Duncan..the warriors drafted well, but this won't be forever. What do you think Durant will command? Thompson? They are they best now, but time is limited. What I admire the rockets for is challenging the reign. CP3s injury changed the tide

14. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Super excited to see lots of intentional fouls on Deandre if indeed he does play for the Rockets.

napalm06 likes this.
  15. Sanity2disChaos

This is the point.... lock it up.

16. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

that's why i want him :)

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

If anderson is still on our bench this season i will go bonkers!

luckyman76 and mikol13 like this.
  18. MyLateRegistration

Capela has never played 30min per game in a season and gets tired quickly. DJ 33.3min the last 5 seasons

el_locoteee likes this.
  19. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Not interested. Rather keep CC. Younger and still getting better.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harris could at best make 1 or 2 Allstar appearances but if you could trade CP3 and Griffin, you can eventually trade Tobias Harris too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.