1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"We should have won tonight"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, May 29, 2018.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

**** you Scott Foster. Freaking b*stard.

bro2044, BigMaloe, B-Bob and 9 others like this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I hope he gets his karma. Preferably jail time with unsavory company

robbie380, Lawlruschang and tmactoyao like this.
  4. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Hope Scott Foster gets banned from TC.

bro2044, BigMaloe, robbie380 and 3 others like this.
  5. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I hope he publicly calls out the referees.

BigMaloe, yixiixiy, adw and 7 others like this.
  6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

For those of you blaming Scott Foster did you see the haralalalalabob tweets?

B-Bob likes this.
  7. Jontro

Jontro Member

tillman should open up his back account and offer to pay any fines incurred by any rockets players or personnel. at least for the next 3-5 days.

adw and Lawlruschang like this.
  8. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Without trying to use hyperbole...I think that was the worst officiated game I have ever seen.

9. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Was going to post this exact same thing.

I wish somebody in this organization would call them out. The Warriors call the refs out all the time and yet they seem to get every call they need... every time. Steve Kerr is the WORST about it.

10. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

He’s 100% correct. Lost by 9 (7 really without late-game foul). 10 points taken away from Harden alone. 9 points given on blatant, not-even-trying-to-hide-it illegal screens. Then the Capela goaltend. Those are calls and non-calls that directly affected the score. Not to mention how those obviously bad calls affected the mental aspect and momentum

11. Baba Booey

Harden raised up and hit a shot and the ref wiped it from the scoreboard. The NFL catch-rule is laughing at this BS...

12. OremLK

OremLK Member

I'm pretty much done with the NBA. I should've stuck to my guns when the NBA let the Warriors have KD--I knew then the league was through and allowed myself to get roped back in when we started getting better again. Maybe that makes me not a "true Rockets fan" or whatever, but honestly, the league just feels super f***ing rigged, way moreso than the NFL or MLB.

Four straight finals of LeBron versus Golden State, and it's been made clear that this is exactly what the NBA wants, and they will do whatever it takes to make it happen. They clearly believe that putting their golden boys on TV in the Finals is the best way to make money, so the only way for it to ever change is if a lot of people actually throw in the towel and stop watching.

BigMaloe, bj3175, bballjunkie and 5 others like this.
  13. dischead

dischead Member

Did you see three horrendous no calls that changed the flow of the game?????????????????

bro2044, BigMaloe, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  14. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

dudes aren't saying foster rigs regular season games vs us, which is what haralabos' stats were for

15. JW86

JW86 Member

Weak!! Just come out and say it, the refs did us in. He should look in the mirror too, we would've won had it not been for his pounding of shoot only threes and lay-ups, so guys would've worked on their shots inside the arc more. It's much harder to get a 3 up and stay hot from there. You need two's to open up your game from three. Maxwell used to be horrible, then he'd get some lay-ups and close shots and what do you know, he hit a few threes. That's how it works!

bj3175, hakeem94 and Lawlruschang like this.
  16. OremLK

OremLK Member

Honestly, the fact that there's this whole concept of "the refs letting them play" and it's just commonly accepted to be true shows that the NBA is screwed up to the core. The rules should be enforced consistently and fairly no matter the situation, no matter whether it's playoffs or regular season basketball, whether it's a superstar with the ball or a scrub just up from the D-League. But the simple fact is, everybody involved in the NBA knows that's not the case.

As soon as you start letting the rules be enforced selectively based on how an official feels at all, you open the door to corruption, and the sport is lost. That's what happened tonight and the Rockets paid the price.

17. jsilencio

jsilencio Member

whoa, whoa, whoa...stop the clock.

Baba Booey likes this.
  18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I agree there were some horrible calls.

I don’t think the blame goes on foster like some of you are crying about though.

NBA officials in general have too much power and get too many calls wrong. There should be a 4th ref on the court.

This is a general issue with the nba. And it has been one since I was a kid. Ask Tim Donaghy.

Unfortunately the NBA has no desire to fix the problem. So whatever.

19. Baba Booey

This game will not be officiated properly until AI can take over the duties, assuming that it lets us continue to exist as normal once that's possible.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  20. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Morey and Fertitta need to just come out say it. Rockets Media people need to put out the videos of blatant missed calls. Let it be known that this was Lakers/Kings 2.0.

BigMaloe, bj3175, True Rocket and 4 others like this.