1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Locker room devastated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 28, 2018.

1. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The refs influenced the game so much. We could've been leading by 17 by the half. Golden State would be playing tighter. We wouldn't have taken so many bad shots since we couldn't get a call. They really changed the game in favor for Golden State. Anyone could see that.

GermanRoxFan, slothy420, MGC and 5 others like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

rockets = over 9000 missed threes, dejected
    worriers = shimmying like they don't know better
    refs = celebrating their big performance
    silver = writing the script for the wwe finals

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Which team would fit a dude who doesn't take a shot and have 1 reb and no other stat while being horrible defebsively for 8 mins?

It's not about style, it's about Anderson being trash.

MarioKissoDeath, lw17, jevjnd and 3 others like this.
  4. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Brilliant!! HaHaHaHaHa!!

5. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

we are 100% making it back to the WCF next year unless lebron goes to san antonio. lol

Bengchu and roslolian like this.
  6. hou$tonScrew$tonTX

I beg to differ. Ryan Anderson is a pos that can’t hit a three to save his life or defend worth a damn. What did he do in that 3rd quarter on D? Gave up like 8 points in 1-2 minutes. POS can’t even do what he was brought here to do and hit shots so why should he get paid $20 million a year!

lw17, Hakeemtheking and roslolian like this.
  7. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

8. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I won't ever get over this. People can't compare this to Seattle in 1993. Yes, the Rockets got screwed with some late calls where the Sonics got possession on out of bounds balls that should've gone the other way. But those were legitimate missed calls back in an era where there was no replay. Plus the Rockets screwed themselves by not securing home court advantage in the final 2 games of the regular season.

This was a series where despite losing CP3 to a strained hammy and despite some truly horrendous outside shooting in the 2nd half of Game 7, they really could've won this thanks to some spectacular defense. But when you're playing 5-on-8 with an officiating crew that appears to be going out of its way to allow the Warriors back into the game, what the hell are you supposed to do as players or as fans?

9. AB423

AB423 Member

Proud of this team, they gave it their all tonight. The fans showed up, my section was on their feet most of the game. Too bad Ariza didn’t make a few shots.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah look at Yu Darvish

11. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Sorry but it pretty much is... I mean the refs absolutely jobbed us w those missed calls but no team, and I mean NO TEAM, earns the right to b**** after a shooting performance like that. In the simpliest of ways, these guys get paid to put the round ball in the round hole. A high school team would’ve made at least 2 or 3 out of sheer luck. To be the most prolific 3-point shooting team in NBA history and shoot 15% in a game 7 falls on no ones shoulders than their own.

The refs may have helped golden state get back into the game but we 100% allowed them to win. The chances of beating them without paul were slim to none but we made sure they were none with that shooting performance.

12. MistaK

MistaK Member

Only they didn't miss 27 consecutive 3s. That's all I gotta say about that

13. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

#nbarigged

Tfor3 and D-rock like this.
  14. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Get Lebron this summer and we will overcome games with bad refs. Lebron is that good. Like anyone doesn't know right? LOL

15. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

4 all stars

16. Vivi

Vivi Member

Add me to the list of who's proud of the guys, even after they shoot 0-12.

If you doubt how hard a guy like Ariza plays you just don't deserve to have him on your team.

17. HP3

HP3 Member

Oh plz, no its not and you are ignorant if you think thats all it amounts too, those guys WERE GASSED, do you KNOW HOW HARD IT IS to play defense against them no i guess you are only lookin at one side of the ball thats fine, that whole reffing display screwed us, NOT HAVING OUR SECOND BEST PLAYER SCREWED US. Man..i dont even, the more i read your post, like i really dont think you could understand unless you were out thee playing

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Haven’t felt this bad since 93 loss to Sonics

Patience likes this.
  19. Asian Sensation

At least has a new brick mansion to put on the market or live in.

20. icewill36

icewill36 Member

they made plenty of ISO three pointers. thats the beauty of having 4 all-stars. without cp3, its just harden and role players. the rockets also had plenty of OPEN shots tthey just didn't make.