1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 out for Game 7

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, May 28, 2018.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Stupid as s Ernie acting like CP3 and Iguodola being out is the same for both teams...

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We got this, CP3 could be back game 3 of the Finals. You hear that boys? The championship is yours, it's right there, don't let this be CP3s last game of the season. Don't let it end like this for CP3.

cdrive and ReignSupreme like this.
  3. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

I’m at peace, I’ll watch our team battle it out till the end

4. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Well it sucks but it’s cp, this all came into our heads when we heard he joined. It is what it is. I guarantee him playing through it against the spurs made it worse long term...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. izeroi

izeroi Member

This entire thing has been unreal...I want nothing more than for us to win tonight but we can't do a 6 man rotation like last game and putting in jj, ryno, and others just won't cut it against GS.

We will literally need all guys to be on fire tonight and the warriors to play like absolute crap to pull this off.

I guess the CP "injury prone" legacy lives on.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

"Where were you when the Gerald Green game happened?"

7. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

hope if we lose, hopefully curry or durant will get a season ending injury. They have been 2 dam lucky.

ReignSupreme likes this.
  8. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

The Rockets need to win this game on the defensive end like they did in games 4 and 5. Play lockdown defense and they can pull it off.

9. 9495

9495 Member

Don’t we have a back-up point guard? Whoever that is, he should play.

Severe Rockets Fan likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

oof. series over.

We all know Harden can come out shooting lights out but he always run out of gas by the end of the game... especially when he has to facilitate so much without CP3.

**** the Warriors, they are so lucky with opposing team injuries every single year, as if they weren't stacked enough.

12. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

The series is not over. It’s a daunting challenge in front of the Rockets, but in a game 7 at home, anything can happen. It starts with playing the level of defense they did in games 4 and 5.

MyLateRegistration likes this.
  13. RESINator

RESINator Member

Not unexpected for me. However, I hope CP3's teammates are not seeing this as a complete surprise. They must be ready and mentally prepared. If this caught them off guard, I am disappointed.

14. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

Sorry but this isn't right. If Paul looked that crushed today, right after the announcement then they clearly didn't know for sure until then. He wanted to be with the team for Game 6. Simple as that. Waited for the test before game time and it was a no go. No one knew before that.

15. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

flying to the west coast and back is exactly the wrong thing to do if you are trying to heal fast. It's the opposite of a hyperbaric chamber (hypobaric) and sets you back. He never had a chance. other wise he would have stayed here.

16. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Well, that didn't go as I thought. Never thought he would provide any thing but an emotional spark by briefly being inserted in the 2nd half but not happening.And we got Foster too...long odds but it can happen.

17. WestendMassive

The basketball gods are cruel and unforgiving. What did the Warriors do to deserve such fortune?

J Sizzle likes this.
  18. AXG

AXG Member

I feel sad but the show must go on. Harden and company better play like their lives depend on it.

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Well, we are a 30 pts underdog, making the win that sweeter.

20. MD_in_Training

EG will lose Curry or Klay a combined 7 times in the 2nd half, and they will go on a 3 point barrage.