1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 5/26/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 25, 2018.

1. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

And the the niners play in Santa Clara. And the NY Giants play in New Jersey. There are plenty of pro teams that play in a different city than they represent. GS has always been a bay team. Oakland has two real teams; the raiders (not for long) and the A’s.

2. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Lol South Bay - world's largest sausagefest. 20 to 1 male to female ratio.

3. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Because everything I’ve said is true. It’s not trolling if it’s accurate.

4. Solaris

Solaris Member

So you are homeless?

5. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Married so I don’t give a fuuuuuuck. Texas = America’s embarrassment and Houston is the worst big city in Texas. SA, Dallas, Austin > Houston.

6. HP3

HP3 Member

Nothing you've said was accurate, and the way you describe where you live is pretty damn pathetic. Get out, no one wants you here, you already showed what kind of b**** you are by not coming here after losses anyways.

7. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Again, you are dumb as a rock and everyone knows you are absolutely FOS. But, hey what can you expect from a guy who doesn't know that the Warriors play smack dab in the middle of that s*** hole called Oakland. You post the pictures of Curry and Clay being held from 25-30 feet out (good luck) and then view the blatant..I mean BLATANT holding of Durand (no fouls) and Thompson (1foul) and Curry (2 fouls). Stay away from exhaust fumes...they'll make you dumb as hell...whoops..too late.

8. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

Yeah I’m totally homeless...posting on my iPhone X on an Internet forum discussing basketball.

9. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

This POS roots for the oligarchy, don’t give him your attention. Clutch City is for the pure of heart.

10. HP3

HP3 Member

You are married and..you LOL alright im done you are on ignore.

11. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

They were outscored 93-47 over the last 3 quarters. That's 2 Warrior points for every 1 Rocket point. The Warriors were literally twice as good as the rockets for the last 3/4 of the game. It was like we just gave up after 12 minutes.

I love your optimism, but we only seemed to be in it as late as the 2nd quarter because we had build up a 17 pt lead in the 1st quarter, and were consistently horrible after that.

Maybe it was CP3 being out, and we just don't have the depth to play with these guys. We'll see in 2 days I guess. This team is random. No #1 seed has ever been blown out 3 times in a series and still advanced.

12. AuburnRocket

It definitely was....I was there.

tmactoyao likes this.
  13. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

I know exactly where they play. They also represent the whole Bay Area, and they’re moving to SF soon anyway.
    Any time curry is running around trying to evade his defender he’s getting held. Take your homer glasses off.

14. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

You wouldn't be driving anywhere without us providing you with gasoline or natural gas-powered electricity for your electric vehicle. Sure there are homes in the area for 100K but they are few and far between. There are plenty of expensive homes in our city, many of which, despite your Silicon Valley income, I am confident would be out of your price range.

15. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

I did come here after a loss to talk about the game and you guys acted like total ****ots, so guess what...I’m gonna swing this big west coast, championship winning dick in front of you chokers.

16. ChefCurry

ChefCurry Member

The average home in San Jose is over $900,000. Trust me, I could afford to live anywhere in Houston

17. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Trust me, if I thought the Rockets gave up just because they thought they were being outclassed I would say it. You bring up a lot of good points. If this was any other night I would actually agree with you.

But I have written in other threads about the ref situation so I didn't really want to expand on it in the thread. But they were on the end of really, really bad calls tonight.

Yes, Golden State is a great team. A extremely talented team who took advantage of 3 refs giving them an extremely one-sided officiating job the second half. I'm truly frustrated saying that because I would rather say that Houston was just out classed. But instead I saw with my own eyes such bad officiating have to say something.

18. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

You might be able to pick any neighborhood but I can guarantee that you would not be able to pick any house. You would be paying over 350K annually in property taxes alone for some homes in Houston.

Tfor3 likes this.
  19. AuburnRocket

Wow...let's try this again. 49ers haven't played in Santa Clara since 1966 !!

Oracle Arena is an indoor arena located in Oakland, California, United States, and is the home of the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The arena opened in 1966 and is the oldest arena in the NBA. From its opening until 1996 it was known as the Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum Arena.

20. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

LOL San Jose. I hope one day you make enough to live in the City bro.