1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 5/6/2018 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 6, 2018.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He would regularly fly in/out of the sugar land airport (nearby the Willies ice house), regularly spotted around Sugar Land/Houston- rental car stores, restaurants etc.

He bought his baby momma a Sugar Land house in '96 that made the news in '04 when housekeeper was murdered by her son who would sometimes go to work with her. Shaq listed that Sugar Land home as his address on his TX drivers license.

He may have other houses in the area I would guess.

2. farhen

farhen Member

salty lake city goodnight jazz take this L lmao

Tfor3 likes this.
  3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember that housekeeper incident
    Wow time flies

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. Badrose

Badrose Member

Had to watch the game recorded. Just 2 things at 8am before going to sleep:

Harden was really terrible in the 4th
    Clint Capela MAMMA MIA!

Beardaholic13 likes this.
  5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Unless you're a landslide victim:eek:
    http://archive.sltrib.com/article.php?id=1852636&itype=CMSID

don grahamleone likes this.
  6. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

WOT? Is there a link to that story?

7. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

U can search for it. It will pull up.

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Right and people are allowed to debunk critiques of Harden in the game thread too. People seem to expect something a lot closer to perfection and consistency with that level of perfection. It's not possible. People take sides, argue, make points... it's what we do and have done for 20 years on here.

It's not spam, it's an opinion you disagree with. Get over yourself for the sake of this great site. Both side must be heard.

Haters vs Lovers = clutchfans

9. donkeypunch

Crazy. Also, his daughter is as big as he is and about as "good" looking as he is as well. :eek::eek:

[​IMG]

10. don grahamleone

(via urban dictionary)
    Donkey Punch sex
    The Donkey Punch is when your engaged in anal sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you of course).

I'm pretty sure your act about Harden not ever going out and having fun is a ****ing farce or you're a hypocrite to the nth degree. We won. Celebrate. Quick poking holes in our MVP that aren't significant. It's all emo crap you're emitting tonight. I read a lot on here... you're not always this way. This has got to be about you, not James MVP Harden.

BMoney likes this.
  11. don grahamleone

Tfor3 likes this.
  12. donkeypunch

Uhhhh..... Wut the hell are you talking about? My act about him never going out? Where the hell are you pulling that from?

He had a terrible second half. Its something that had to be pointed out. Just cause hes the likely MVP doesnt mean hes infallible. Emo crap? Kinda like you have to police and point out other peoples "problems" with posting and dont realize your own annoying cynical posts?

And what the fuq is with the definition of donkey punch? You prove what with that?

13. don grahamleone

You posted a picture of James at a strip club and now you're pretending you weren't insinuating anything? This ain't hot-take land. Address what you insinuated.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Just watched the game.

DM poured gas on Clint, so CC had to set the building ON FIRE. WOOOOOOO

I dunno what was said in this thread but I figured the WHINERS would have another COMING OUT PARTY against Harden again. He made some boneheaded TOs in the 4th that let the j*zz run, but WHO THE **** CARES??

Did you watch the same first half where he and Chris gifted us the lead and made the game more boring than it should be? Just like CP3 pulling the S-Bomb on nat TV...cuz HE WON.

Some of you people won't be happy until Harden scores 50 ALL THE ****ING TIME. Higher standards, my ass. That's not about that. These same people thinks he owes them for the last 4 years. Entitled mofos.

Enjoy the win. Wait with baited breath the next time he messes up because he's human. But yeah....WE WON!!

Lotta other things to raise the blood pressure with. Cut the salt, for one.

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Harden please shows Mitchell why you are the league MVP next game.

16. OTMax

OTMax Member

Great team win, that defense was just stifling at times! What more can be said about Capela, awesome how he responded to Donovan's attempt at trash talk and my god did he own the paint. The game was physical and we won, great sign. Refs did give us some favourable calls, but overall they were very good considering the Jazz crowd and how much both sides whined.

CP3 was his old self, Harden not so much, but in general too much dribbling. You cannot win like that and get guys going. Again nobody was hot from 3, which is partly because of our style, but also being the kind of game it was. This was the type of physical game you can expect in the CF so we are ready, but it is why people doubt our offense heavy reliance on threes.

All in all very solid and we don't win without Capela, that's for damn sure though the team was outstanding.

17. donkeypunch

Insinuated? Alright detective, do you think Im dogging on Harden for that pic? I put together the cookie trail of posts as to why I posted that photo. For as much as you say you read this site, which you say is apparently "a lot" that goes back to valerio, or whatever the **** his name is, for being a Harden dickrider. Hence a stripper dickriding.
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/lets-talk-vlaurelio.289516/#post-11668065

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Like @bobrek mentioned many a times...it was like this in the Astros forum last year. I wonder how they look back at their meltdowns...probably think it was among the best moments of their lives, lawl.

Some people aren't able to commit and accept. Only one team among many great teams can win it all. Hey let's b**** about our weaknesses in one game to show how super skeptical I am...just in case... and not enjoy the moment. :rolleyes:

#2258 Invisible Fan, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    BigMaloe, MrButtocks, bobrek and 2 others like this.
  19. WestendMassive

Just took a look through Twitter and the national outlets were at it again today, flat out refusing to acknowledge the Rockets.

Bleacher Report tweeted 7 times during the game today. FIVE of them were Jazz highlights, one was Chris Paul getting fouled by Ingles and not getting any calls before halftime, and the last one gave Clint props.

NBA on ESPN tweeted 3 things during the game, One was Harden getting mocked by the blazer-hoodie nerds sitting courtside, one suggested that Exum shouldn't have been called for a foul when Harden whacked him in the face with the ball on the drive (it was a blocking foul, Exum was moving sideways) and the last one was Chris Paul and Ingles just before halftime, ridiculing Chris.

Sports Illustrated's The Crossover tweeted 3 game highlights today - a spin move by Mitchell and dunks by Royce O'Neale and Joe Ingles.

The Ringer tweeted like they have learning difficulties, as per usual, spamming the nerds mocking Harden on 3 separate occasions.

This is the sort of **** that leads to casuals thinking the Rockets are flopping crybabies that are ruining basketball. The way they are reported by these outlets that claim to be non-biased is disgraceful. Tillman should cut off ESPN, SI and any other media outlet from getting any access to the team until they get a fair shake.

Does this I.D.I.O.T? not sure

BMoney, BigMaloe, The_Yoyo and 7 others like this.
  20. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Just found it myself, actually. Such an idiotic "judgement call" to not award free throws on this when the foul clearly came after Paul was airborne.