1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action: 3/25/2018

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clutch, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Exactly four, the last and three in a row with a couple of minutes to go, one after another, after the third miss Wesbtrook was in the corner with his arms up and he put them down like he was about to leave the court lol

2. jsingles

jsingles Member

I wouldn't mind OKC or SA falling to 7

3. jsingles

jsingles Member

Hell, even Utah at 7 is a good matchup. Warriors have to hope they end up with Minnesota or New Orleans in the 7 hole to feel relieved.

Vivi, ghettocheeze and hakeem94 like this.
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Holy **** i just realize that Westbrook didn't get his triple double :(

Rocket River and ghettocheeze like this.
  5. DanTony!Toni!Tone!

As a Blazers fan, I want OKC to fall to 6th. We are 4-0 against them this season and have won 6 straight. I want to knock Mr Triple Double out of the playoffs.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Can someone here post a video of this for everyone's viewing pleasure. I was laughing at loud.

Melo is such a moron. Hopeless case.

7. DanTony!Toni!Tone!

By the way, to you Rockets fans, aren't you glad you didn't end up getting Melo? I'm certainly thanking God that he never added Portland to his list.

Daddy Long Legs and Fyreball like this.
  8. DanTony!Toni!Tone!

We both dodged a bullet on that one.

Daddy Long Legs and Fyreball like this.
  9. today

today Contributing Member

OKC Tiebreakers:

NOR over OKC (set)
    MIN over OKC (set)
    DEN over OKC (DEN up 2-1, if OKC wins on Friday (B2B gm), then goes to division record; DEN 6-6, OKC 5-10)
    OKC over UTH (set)
    OKC over SA (OKC up 2-1, if SA wins on Thurs, then goes to conference record; SA 25-20, OKC 25-21)

3-way tiebreakers are handled by winning % for all games played among the teams tied.

Vivi likes this.
  10. jpsamhyz

jpsamhyz Member

It's patently insane that 4-8 seeds are separated by a grand total of one game in the loss column (Utah-Golden State pending).

In a perfect world, I'd like to see OKC and SAS in the 6 & 7 spots for GSW and POR to deal with, and we'll only have to worry about one of these teams in the WCF.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

After all though, if OKC will make the playoffs, it will be for a couple of games basically...i have to say i didn't expect them to have as much problems as they're having in securing a spot.

12. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

I would love to see an OKC vs. GSW first round. I dont think OKC can beat GSW even without Curry, but they will make for a better first round matchup verse the GSW than SAS, Utah, NOR, of DEN (esp with the KD vs. Russ story line which is seemingly never ending). GSW has the second spot locked in, so this would require OKC to end up with the seventh seed which is very possible. Loss tonight with Portland is now over, and they have games vs. the Spurs, Denver, Pelicans, and the Jazz to go. Should make for a good stretch of basketball with teams jockeying for playoff positioning in the home stretch.

13. Vivi

Vivi Member

Jazz up 20, guess the game is over in GS, don't even know how the Warriors were just down six in the first half with that horrible lineup.

14. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Lillard vs Westbrook would be great television, as well as a through exposing of WB.

15. samtaylor

samtaylor Member

If the Jazz hold on and beat the Warriors...the Rockets only have to go 3-5 in their last 8 games to have home court through out the playoffs

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

There's a chance for sure that the Rockets are able to win 3 more games.

17. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Joe Harris went off for 30 :eek::eek::eek:

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I didn't know Exum was back for Utah.

19. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

I'm sure that he regrets that. looking back on the way things played out, he probably thinks that portland would've been the best fit for him. he blew it lol. good for you guys and us though haha

DanTony!Toni!Tone! likes this.
  20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member