1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Gaming] Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by EssTooKayTD, Sep 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

For those that haven't played The Division much, it's in a good place now. If you still have it, play it. It's fun. If you never tried it, it's usually pretty cheap and is well worth the price now. For those that have been playing the whole time, there's not much more for us to do. Division 2 is welcome news. Disclaimer: I don't play the PvP portion of the game, not because of bugs or hackers, but because people were just toxic, so it wasn't fun. The newer PvP game modes seemed ok, but at that point, I wrote them off, and just play the PvE game. Got tons of hours out of it.

JeffB and Roxnostalgia like this.
  2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Destiny 2 was/is definitely better than Division when it initially came out. I can't speak to it now.