1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Enough is enough

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Juugie, Dec 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juugie

Juugie Member

J Diddy, do you even know what a troll is in internet lingo? Everyone that disagrees with you is not a troll.

I actually think you are the troll.

When's the last time you even brought up an original point other than just chime in with "Steve sux! Trade him!" in every Steve bashing thread?

J Didnothing, the troll is you.

2. farhan007

farhan007 Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D

3. DreamFranchise1

Let me just sum it all up for everyone in here than can't shut the **** up about it.

YAO MING IS INCREDIBLY SOFT AND SLOW AND FRANCIS IS INCREDIBLY SELFISH AND CAN'T PLAY ON AN ALL STAR LEVEL WITH YAO ON THE TEAM. BOTH ARE EXREMELY TALENTED BUT CAN'T USE WHAT THEY HAVE TO HELP THE TEAM WIN.

Ok people. Enough with all the steve and yao haters. The bottom line is that we can't shoot. If we had some consistent shooting, we could afford mistakes by yao and francis every now and then. We don't.

4. amed

amed Contributing Member

Yao needs to be an option on the offense just not the main option. Steve Francis needs to be the man on this team and having him defer his scoring to Yao is crazy. Steve was scoring 20 to 25 pts a night against the best pg in the west until Yao's arrival. Yao's game should as a spot up big man like Ric Smiths was for the pacers. Yao's back to the basket game is pathetic, he has shown he can hit the face up jumper from about 10-15 feet. With the perntraters that we have that shot should be available every time. The fact that Yao is the main option is a joke and is very boring to watch. I love the Rockets but I hate watching them on the offensive side of the game when they dump it down low.

5. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

Do not include me in this "we". JVG sucks as an offensive coach. He's horrible. Get rid of this cancer and hire a west style coach that knows how to play offense. Enough with this boring east style crap. They have swung the pendulum way to far toward the defense. "We" look like a bunch of Iraqi's scurring to find our 6 foot deep bunker....

:rolleyes: :mad:

6. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

Juugie, you are a troll. It is not even a question.

7. maw7079

maw7079 Member

I can't believe what I am hearing! The problem is not Yao Ming, it is the staff and the players around him. Van Gundy does not understand the offensive game and neither does Steve. The guards need to learn how to make a post entry pass and stop turning over the ball. Yao has already shown great improvement from last year and he has the talent and the intelligence to become great! The rest of the team does not allow Yao to play within his game. Yao doesn't have to always be a banger! He can also be a finesse player and still get the job done. The team needs to learn how to use Yao as the center point of the offense, even when he makes mistakes. He will learn, adapt, and eventually be unstopable! If you can't see this, then you don't understand the game!

8. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I called the Zach Randolph a sstar coming on fast when everyon wa on ddi's incredible 3pt shooting. I'm not going out on a limb, but next season, don't be suprised to see Francis and someone moved for T-Mac and something. Why? Its obvious that Francis will never be a good deecisiion maker and its obvious with the losing that T-Mac is going to bolt. It makes sense because Francis wll get to lead a suckie team in the east and T-Mac will want to play with a better cast of players. The money works, the compensastion will what make for the delay.

9. Juugie

Juugie Member

So, Fegwu, let's get this straight:

be critical of Yao = troll

be critical of anyone else on team = true fan

Sounds like a YOF to me...

10. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

GO AWAY TROLL. It was NOT nice having you around. Go troll somewhere else. Don't bring that 'critical' rubbish around here. Trolls like you make me sick. :rolleyes:

11. Juugie

Juugie Member

So Fegwu, are you ever critical of someone on the team?

Hipocrites like you make me sick.:rolleyes:

12. Donatello

Donatello Member

Through your "intelligent" posts in this thread, you have exposed yourself as a troll.

13. chucknevitt

chucknevitt Member

Yes lets trade Yao. These NBA stas dont know what they are talking about.

"He's going to be a great player in this league. Once he gets some games under his belt and gets comfortable with the game, he's going to be unbelievable. And he just takes a lot out of you. He's so big and hard to double-team because he can just look over the double-team and pass out of that with ease. He rebounds. Guys do a great job playing off him when he passes the ball. He's a handful, man."

-- Magic star Tracy McGrady on Yao Ming after the Rockets beat the Magic 91-81 in Orlando

"Six, seven years from now, nobody's going to be able to stop this guy because he has a nice touch, he can turn around and shoot the ball, and he can move. There's not going to be a lot he can't do."

-- Antonio Davis on November 16, 2003, speaking about playing Yao Ming

"His size is just unbelievable, man. It is always a good time when I can sit out there and watch a little bit, just look at him and the way he maneuvers out there. The skill level that he has with his size is unbelievable, being able to shoot the ball and pass and the things he does. It's always a treat to see a guy like that. I would hate to be 6-10 thinking I'm a big guy and have to play against him. He's 7-6 and he's all over the place. "

-- Chauncey Billups speaking to the Detroit Free Press on 12/5/2003 about Yao Ming.

14. Juugie

Juugie Member

Still waiting for someone to define what a troll is in internet jargon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.