1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jemele Hill out as SportsCenter anchor

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Clutch, Jan 26, 2018.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

SIL off his rocker again, worst troll ever.

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

dude i always invite everybody, pass whatever p***y is around too. i've put out my personal address here multiple times.

i am the greatest host in CFans history. **** there was a CFer gonna crash my SB party, until now cause I'm cancelling plans(have flu). I have another CFer thats gonna do some sprints with me as we get jacked together.

SIL

3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

i got that covered too. houston, vegas, and san diego. can't say so much for denver so far. but i got chicas, thots all ready to go. im a tinder superstar.

Houston, mainly A&M girls and other white girls. Haven't found too many hot latinos, I don't know maybe it's cause I went to the schools I did that I didn't get exposed to them. Vegas, yeah lots of puerto ricans.

SIL

4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You were a strip club manager?

after @ferrari77 and i brawl it out, eat some steak, we're going to the strip clubs. if you're in vegas, as one person here knows, we can do up Spearmint on the low. I have it all covered there. Though if we brawl in Vegas, we ain't going out for streak. I know a butcher that has $14.99/lb waygu/kobe steak, I rather just buy 3 lbs of that **** and grill it. I'm a fantastic griller.

SIL

Jontro likes this.
  5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

jbasket stick to drugs bro, trust me i know your history. this dude is a straight up narc, i'd quit while your ahead. i know you wouldn't want the feds visiting you, would you?

SIL

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

that doesn't sound too healthy breh. but i appreciate the camaraderie. rox fans are a minority and minorities need to stick together.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

Stick to being lonely and unhappy with what clearly can only be concluded as a small dick based on your actions.

RedRedemption likes this.
  8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Keep it up bro. Your boss will get a nice birdie from me.

SIL

9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

i never said anything about healthy. you can refuse the p***y if you want, I ain't gonna stop you. I have food too, if you don't want that kind I won't be offended. Just know the generosity is there.

SIL

10. jbasket

jbasket Member

Who is my boss?

11. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Man, I missed the Rockets game today. Can't wait to find out who won by watching the 10pm Sportscenter. The suspense has been killing me. Maybe they will show a highlight as well.

12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You'll hear about it the way I deliver the news, bro. Don't know when or where, but I know your ******* clenched now.

SIL

13. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

SIL looking for hot latinos. Story checks out.

[​IMG]

14. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

damn you won that one. meant to say latino girls, or chicas.

for all the effort you put in trolling me, you won this time.

edit: i did say chicas earlier, but whatever. i'll let you win this one. you still edit your posts to avoid the ban hammer cause you're too much of a puss to put yourself out there.

SIL

15. jbasket

jbasket Member

Aka you don't know, but cute. If you did, don't let me call your bluff like this.

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Ok, we'll see.

SIL

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I'm really curious why you do what you do. Everyone knows you are a fraud, and if you are half as smart as you pretend to be, you know we know it too. We are laughing at you, not with you. Your posts are hilarious, especially in the workout thread. 'b-b-b-b-b-b-but how do I use dumbbells, guise?'

[​IMG]

Yung-T and jbasket like this.
  18. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

How do I use dumbells?

I think the only time I said that was for standing overhead press. Getting heavy weight up would be really hard with that. You probably don't workout.

As for who I am? You realize I've posted pictures of myself up here right? And dropped my address? And have 3 members that know me here, personally.

SIL

19. jbasket

jbasket Member

Tell us who is it? Expose me. Put my identity in blast here. Nobody cares. It's a stinking fan forum.

Yung-T likes this.
  20. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

This is precious coming from the turd that doesn't know how to get dumbbells up for overhead press. And 70s are heavy weight?

[​IMG]

ferrari77 likes this.