1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

What do people think about Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spooner, Jan 25, 2014.

?

What is the fate of Bitcoin?

1. Currency of the future

35.0%
  2. Passing Fad

65.0%
  1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

What makes you think I'm alt-right?

And what makes you think I am white, I've said it before. I'm brasilian and swiss. I'm a mutt, a beautiful one too so you better get use to it. And again, I'm not troll. I'm a diehard rockets fan and say who I am, come to Denver. Check me out. I won't do any harm to you, you're welcome to chill here(once im done with the flu of course), and party.

SIL

2. jbasket

jbasket Member

You so poor you still are just a member here. Sad!

I have more credibility in my cream pie on your momma than you have ever had in your while life.

RedRedemption likes this.
  3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.”
    C.G. Jung

RedRedemption likes this.
  4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Why would i pay to post here, if I can post here?

You have zero credibility. You're a druggie, bro. I don't even take your insults seriously, I know who you are. I'd quit if I was you.

And sure does clutch want a donation for posting here? Here how about this I drop a hundred dollars, your username gets changed to SIL's little b****, you can't post here under any other moniker, and you let me send some personal information of yours to your boss?

SIL

5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I'm a tall, arrogant dude. I've backed it up in my life though.

Trust me, if you really knew who jbaskets were you'd probably switch sides in a heartbeat. I have a healthy amount of info on him.

SIL

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

Now why would I do that?

Clutch runs a beautiful website, I help to donate. You should too. If you donate, I'll apologize for everything I've said.

Lol its not hard to find out who I am, congrats. Welcome to the 21st century.

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Oh, donating so I get your apologies? Give me a break.

I have no problem donating to Clutch, but it ain't going to be for that reason. It's only going to be cause I care. But since I have a dude on his forum trashing my mom's life, I think twice about that. Especially since i get banned for calling someone a cuck, yet you have your background and can make fun of people's family members? Funny. I don't agree with it.

You want me to donate to clutchfans? Take my offer. If clutch wants some revision, I'll drop enough for 2-3 members here if we agree on some terms but you bet it's your ass on the wrong side of it.

Here's my next offer...I'll donate, you leave forever as does redredemption and 1 other member of my choosing. I'll pay for 3 memberships here, no prob. Get rid of your space, let my money speak you out of existence. IP backed, meaning no new accounts. Admit you're wrong, admit you're a druggie too. If you don't, Ill seriously call your boss up.

SIL

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I'm not here to pick ****ing teams for softball practice and then we can paint our toenails afterward, I'm here to make some ****ing money and not hear dumb **** about big swinging dicks and "never put in what you can't afford to lose".

I'm in it to win it.

SirIvyLeague likes this.
  9. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Fine, I'll keep it on topic.

In bold, why the hell do you disagree with this? This is very sound advice.

SIL

10. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

3 memberships? Holy **** that's like a Litecoin.

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Almost double at this rate.

SIL

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

If you want some p***y weight info: ICX is going to teh moonz.

13. jbasket

jbasket Member

Oh what you gonna tell my boss and tell em I'm a druggie? I think you got the wrong guy then. And don't think you got a boss either.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Nah, I wouldn't tell your boss your a druggie. I'll tell them what i want to say.

And okay, don't think I have a boss, that's cool. Doesn't change my life. But what I have of yours, will change yours.

Anyways, per @moestavern19 lets keep it to the topic. No more posts in here between you & I on personal beef, we can do that in DMs. Or you can come visit me.

SIL

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Bitcoin getting attacked from all sides, but it's antifragile

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

While Bitcoin's away the shitcoins will play.

CCity Zero and B-Bob like this.
  18. jbasket

jbasket Member

Lol as in I don't think you got my boss right, my typo. And you haven't shown that you know. Where do I work even? U got nothing but bluffs.

But whatever. We butted heads before and you are right that we are ruining this thread. I will stop that, and I apologize for the family comments and won't make any more of them. Feel free to shittalk me in the board about them though, nobody will care still.

19. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

This thread is lit

20. theimpossibles1

Bitcoin is dying bro. Hate to break it to you.