1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

That sounds reasonable. There's probably only one reason I would put someone on ignore- if they put down my Houston Astros, especially my #1 favorite player of all time Jeff Bagwell. Anyone that puts down Jeff Bagwell would be on this Ignore thing immediately. That might sound silly, but there are just some lines one cannot cross. And the Astros / Bagwell line is the one for me.

2. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

Rashmon and red like this.
  3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yeah, no ****.

Anyway, I have to take a leave from CF for a while. Nothing major, or wrong, just a project that's going to take over 3 months and be 24x7 many days. I won't be surprised when I return if BigTess continues to spout his nonsense. He's that dumb and predictable.

Out!

4. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

Ha! Very good. I mean, I do like the Rockets and Texans, but for me, it's Astros #1, Oilers #2, and everything else follows. I would mention the Oilers, but they haven't been around so long and they are not currently a team, so I don't think I'm going to see people calling Ernest Givins or Bruce Matthews overrated. If they did, they would probably get the Ignore treatment as well.

5. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

As always, a past trump tweet, this one explains why its important...

6. Buck Turgidson

At least he and his followers put the blatant racism right out in front.

7. NewRoxFan

kellyanne is correct... sometimes trump can go, well, hours without bringing up Hillary Clinton...

CometsWin and No Worries like this.
  8. NewRoxFan

trump lives for fox & friends support...

9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

10. NewRoxFan

Yea, trump's willingness to lie just about anything that is so easy to disprove does contribute to the perception he is pathological...

No Worries and edwardc like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

12. NewRoxFan

btw... trump usually doesn't start working until 11am, but today he got an early start...

13. CometsWin

Does watching TV constitute "working" in the Trump administration? I guess so, I mean golf is "working" so TV watching must be too.

14. Bagwellian

Bagwellian Member

President Trump is an incredibly blatant liar. It is very unfortunate to see.

I would like to ask at least one conservative on this site if they can explain how President Trump could go from continually discrediting the unemployment rate to completely accepting it. I am having a difficult time trying to understand how this can be justified.

Sep. 7, 2012

“Unemployment rate only dropped because more people are out of labor force & have stopped looking for work. Not a real recovery, phony numbers”

Oct. 19, 2012
    "7.8% unemployment number is a complete fraud as evidenced by the jobless claims number released yesterday. Real unemployment is at least 15%”

Aug. 11, 2013
    “We can rev up this economy like it should be, not with false numbers like 7.4 percent unemployment. But with real numbers.”

May 31, 2014
    “Unemployment is a totally phony number.”

June 16, 2015
    “Our real unemployment is anywhere from 18 to 20 percent. Don't believe the 5.6. Don't believe it.”

Aug. 11, 2015
    “Then you hear there's a 5.4 percent unemployment. It's really — if you add it up, it's probably 40 percent if you think about it.”

Aug. 30, 2015
    “They show those phony statistics where we are 5.4 percent unemployment. The real number, I saw a number that could be 42 percent, believe it or not.”

Sept. 28, 2015
    “I hear 5.3 percent unemployment, that is the biggest joke there is in this country. That number is so false.”

Sept. 29, 2015
    “The number is not reflective. I have seen numbers of 24 percent. I saw a number of 42 percent unemployment. … That number is so false.”

Oct. 9, 2015
    “They say 5.3 percent employment. The number is probably 32 percent.”

Oct. 11, 2015
    “Nobody has jobs. … It is not a real economy. It is a phony set of numbers. They cooked the books.”

Jan. 17, 2016
    “Look again, you hear these phony jobs numbers? People that gave up looking for jobs? They are considered employed.”

Feb. 9, 2016
    “Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. As high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent.”

March 12, 2016
    “The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. These are phony numbers.”

May 24, 2016
    “You hear a 5 percent unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people.”

July 7, 2016
    “The phony 5 percent numbers that we hear about with the unemployment.”

Aug. 8, 2016
    “The 5 percent figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics.”

Nov. 4, 2016
    “The terrible jobs report that just came out … you can see phony numbers, 5 percent.”

Dec. 8, 2016
    “The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction.”

[​IMG]

15. CometsWin

The answer is that he is completely full of **** and so are his troll supporters.

edwardc, Rashmon and conquistador#11 like this.
  16. NewRoxFan

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is why he has no credibility with anyone anymore. Not even his own party. The only people he has cred with is the 30-some percent who are nuts and the few percent who are really rich and willing to swallow his bs.

18. NewRoxFan

LOL... again, ignoring trump "confusion" that the 50,000 referred to the total number of text messages, not the "missing" ones.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. NewRoxFan

20. Buck Turgidson

The President of the United States is on twitter talking to Jay-Z

Think about that sentence for a second. Personally, I think I'm ready for the asteroid to hit.