1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Visiting Houston.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dale, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Dale

Dale Member

Hi Guys,

I'm a huge Rockets fan and will be visiting Houston from Australia in late March.
    I plan on going to 3 games (Det, NOLA & Alt) during my stay.

I was hoping to get some advice from you guys regarding the best way and when to get the tickets. I was hoping to get lower ball tickets and some really close seats to one of the games.

Also any other advice you could give me about things to do during my stay.

Cheers!

Pen15clubber likes this.
  2. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

Flashseats. Either buy them early or you can try waiting until the hours before the game starts and offer something cheaper in hopes the person selling just wants to get rid of them rather than be stuck with them.

3. Dale

Dale Member

Thanks for the reply.
    I have been monitoring flash seats. It looks to be the easiest option.