1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NHF's Are Becoming Worse Than LOF's

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Jan 3, 2018.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

which superstar is that then?

a franchise player draining his franchise? then he's not a franchise player..

Patience, DonKnock and Remlap like this.
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

You lost alot of your credibility a few seasons ago when you constantly dogged on Harden, when we had the bad year.

Remlap likes this.
  3. simon_!

simon_! Member

i havent been around in lof s era, but this harden hate thing is really bad. sometimes, while reading the clutchfans, i get strange felling that gods are going to move harden to gsw, or worse, back to okc, or worse, to mavs

DonKnock likes this.
  4. vlaurelio

yep as if last year wasn't enough proof that only harden can fight for this team to most wins/farthest in playoffs

true rockets fans realize that the rockets had so much many other flaws to address first before even mentioning harden

ask Morey, MDA, Cp3, Tucker, LMM etc...

Patience, DonKnock and Remlap like this.
  5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya he deserved it? He was out of shape most of the season. He learned from his mistakes in terms of his weight but still has deficiencies moving his feet when defenders decide to shadow him making him useless. It's a cause for concern but thankfully is eased if CP3 is healthy in the playoffs and do James Harden type playmaking in the 4th when Harden is being shadowed constantly.

I do find it funny you use the term 'credibility' here because you simply disagree with me.

Some of you guys swing at the air when trying to defend Harden by attacking your own fellow fans for simply.holding a differing opinion.

6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

I agree those with a flat out anti-harden agenda are annoying... but I'd say the 'Harden apologists' are far more frustrating...

So annoying to have to constantly hear the excuses... "it's bc of his usage rate" "because he has to carry such a load..." "all his teammates are scrubs..." "but his stats..." and of course the valeurito or whatever discussions where if any shortcoming is cited - "So you want to trade him - who would you trade him for? Who could have carried this team to this record..."

I just wish some people would stop making out like the guy is a god or something...

I've had complaints about harden every year... to varying degrees... and every year I hear how he's so phenomenal and to expect anything more is just unrealistic... The thing is, to James' credit, he typically improves every year and eliminates the prior complaints...

The guy is a great player... but like all of us - he's a work in progress...

I wish we could have real discussions about areas of improvement - rather than just Harden sucks or Harden is the GOAT....

It's like politics... You have those that are strongly left and those strongly right - and then the majority who sit in the middle and dont prescribe to either extreme.

Htownballer38 likes this.
  7. vlaurelio

it makes sense though.. LOFs are plain Lin fanatics

but these Harden haters are made up of proud or closet LOFs, Westbrook, Kobe, Parsons, Mavs, OKC, Spurs, GSW, Clips, etc trolls..

DonKnock and Remlap like this.
  8. fchowd0311

Anyways, these meta threads about fan divisions are always stupid in the GARM. I'm ashamed to apart of one now.

A bunch of people who missed out on high school and college social life trying to inject it into a message board.

Different people have different opinions of certain players. Deal with it .

#128 fchowd0311, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  9. vlaurelio

its true though.. you deny harden has the biggest usage rate this season?

you deny harden had the heaviest burden to carry amongst all the superstars last year?

who? KD I can't win with those cats?

or Lebron I'll take my talents to whereever there's at least 2 other superstars?

first time Morey gives Harden a legit playmaker/superstar and additional solid 3&D guys and people here can't wait to blame Harden for every loss

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

LMAO that was joke, Why don't you ask @tinman if I'm a LOF. I've been battling against on LOF's on that NBA dish Lin thread since the 2012.

Snow Villiers likes this.
  11. vlaurelio

LOL Dwight was the cancer not Harden stop blaming Harden

are you saying we're better off keeping Dwight?

Patience likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

Like I've said multiple times, some of these guys just swing at air.

13. vlaurelio

so you hate Harden as much as Lin? LOL

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Overly defensive harden fan is annoying too.

Post khloe harden has points to criticize, particularly his insistence on moving slowly most of the game. There should be room for criticism.

We don't need to see every video of some ESPN idiot bashing harden

kjayp, Htownballer38 and fchowd0311 like this.
  15. fchowd0311

I didn't say Harden is a cancer dude. I'm saying he didn't help is cause in 2015-2016 by being out of shape and being even more slow footed off the ball and on defense than ever before. He was still the offensive soul of the team.

You are overly defensive. Calm down.

16. vlaurelio

no bigger swing in the air than "franchise players draining franchises down" LOL

Patience and Remlap like this.
  17. Progs

Progs Member

Snow Villiers likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

You either have some severe reading comprehension issues or are playing some stupid shtick.

19. fchowd0311

Bro, stop being a LOF fan.

Mr. Clutch likes this.
  20. vlaurelio

so which superstar who drains franchises down are you talking about then??