1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is why James Harden is hated

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ElPigto, Dec 28, 2017.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

Shie, if you popped out of me, I'd be dead too.

daywalker02 and RedRedemption like this.
  2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Fantastic comeback.

2017 is a wrap.

SIL

3. jbasket

jbasket Member

Well, if you really want my comeback, you'll have to scrape it off your sister's teeth.

4. LewLLOYD

LewLLOYD Member

I'm okay with Harden being hated. I'm not saying he is hated, but if he was I'm okay with it.
    It doesn't hurt the storyline of us winning when it counts. Adversity is fine. We just need to get tighter because of it, so I'm looking for some gelling to happen sometime soonish.

RyanB and vlaurelio like this.
  5. jbasket

jbasket Member

Meh, rather not be sharted upon 24/7, but that's just me.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

Harden is a phenomenal player, but this post lists the reasons I'm a Harden skeptic, in so far as leading the Rockets to a title.

7. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I got one jbasket... If you really want your balls back give me a sec, got it in the garage. Later you can give me heads up on how to blow them up. =D

Pen15clubber likes this.
  8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

in the 5 losses this year, we can really only blame the Celts loss to Harden for making his push off at Smart who had his arms wrapped around him way too obvious.

but given the way the rockets are assembled and coaching, can not winning the championship be blamed on who is leading the team or what he has to work with?

and given last year, which superstar could have single handedly carried the rockets farther?

and this year, which alpha superstar can take the rockets closer to a championship than harden?

RyanB likes this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

were harden to play for la lakers he would be beloved more than Kobe by media and ppl

vlaurelio likes this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

And they would have most likely built a better team around him than morey ever had

While clutchfans will be arguing everyday how to get out of mediocrity

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. jbasket

jbasket Member

[​IMG]

12. threepointshot3

He is so hated that he has the third most allstar votes whilst injured. Just because you hate him dont lump the whole nba fans in you're twisted logic.

YaoMing#1, Rocket River and Reeko like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

voted in as a starter over Westbrook last season...about to be voted in as a starter again

top 10 in jersey sales last year

face of Adidas basketball

people on here really try to act like only Rockets fans like Harden...Harden gets a ton of love

the people who cry about his drawing fouls and flopping are just very vocal...even with a lot of the people who cry about his trips to the free throw line, I still see a lot of them say that Harden is entertaining to watch outside of that, and trust that they’d flip if he was ever on their team since chances are that Harden is much better than the best player on their favorite team

14. threepointshot3

All star games are POPULAR FAN VOTES so yeah he is not hated by other fanbases because he is always in the top 5 votes every-year.

YaoMing#1 likes this.
  15. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

That doesn't really mean anything. Kobe used to be one of the most hated stars in his days. He was "popular" nonetheless.

16. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Turned on the TV today only to find that the entire media is siding with the Clippers on what happened last night and pretending as if they didn't instigate anything.

Face it, the media are all LA based and will never side with anything Houston.

17. threepointshot3

Kobe was respected just like Harden is respected. That is the point. Harden is not hated.

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You can respect and hate someone at the same time in sports. Kobe was really good but he was very hateable because of his stinking personality.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Funny

Kobe was considered to aggressive by his detractors and Harden is considered to passive by his

Easy likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kobe got a lot of hate, but he also got a lot of love...same with Harden

people let these loudmouth haters warp the reality of what’s really going on

Harden is still 1 of the most popular players in the NBA, and he is highly respected despite the foul baiting/flopping that people cry about...even his haters still call him a superstar/top 5 player