1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are y'all watching this Bullshit ?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HtownTrill, Dec 28, 2017.

1. alethios

alethios Member

Luckily I didn't watch it - was out with my wife eating Thai food and enjoying myself. Glad I didn't check my phone until I got home.

BamBam and J Sizzle like this.
  2. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

First hit in Google: Hubbard's YouTube channel. Summary: "Truth-seeking and truth-speaking while exposing the world of scripted news, sports, and rigged elections, all controlled by the long nose media types."

Dude, are you an anti-Semite?

lw17 likes this.
  3. lw17

lw17 Member

Yeah, that Hubbard guy also said LeBron James was supposed to be a New York Knick a couple of years ago too according to his crystal ball Gematria.

4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

He keeps on and on and on and on about Zionism and I for one am tired of it. Aren't views like that over the line on this board?

5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

when did he say that, he was probably trolling people who steal his work

6. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

very jewish of you too say something like that

7. lw17

lw17 Member

He said that in one of his videos man. Go look them up.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Yes I am watching this bullshit that has me real sour on the league right now. But Ima about to skip out on the next game and probably the rest neutral games this week because I 'aint got time to be watching refs play ball. I'm sure that's what the NBA wants too so job well done.

9. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

zachary wasnt making videos in 2010, that was last time lebron was a free-agent

10. ipaman

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The first call - It wasn't an offensive call. It wasn't a flop either.

Seems Marcus Smart step forward energetically and Harden and him were bodied up. Marcus Smart's left foot slipped and he fell back - you can see his foot slide as it lands and then he falls backwards.

It should have been a no-call. Not a flop, not an offensive foul. Just a slip on slick hardwood. No way the refs could have picked that up though. It's a shame.

DonKnock likes this.
  12. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

ipaman likes this.
  13. carib

carib Member

Wow, is that how MDA wants the Rockets to play offensively closing out games. I thought the Rockets would have worked out how to close out games after problems in the second round of the last playoffs. If CP3 is not playing it seems the late game strategy is ISO ball with Harden while the other teammates do nothing but maybe hustle for a rebound or get back and defend. If your the Celtics coach the strategy was simple let Harden hold the ball till late in the shot clock and let him shoot a contested three, if he drives try to make a play when he gets to the rim. Harden was having a bad shooting night so it worked. Defenders who study Harden know that he rarely runs hard to get open so they flop when Harden predictably pushes off. Harden and Gordon had a bad shooting night and they took 50 shots (a lot of them contested), the rest of team took 30 shots. It was nice to see the Rockets play better defensively in the first half, but the lack of shot blocking really encourages teams to take it to the rim. MDA has his work cut out for him, given that he is an offensive genius he needs to have the Rockets run some plays involving the players on the floor and not ISO Harden who is gassed shooting contested or 30 foot three pointers. MDA cannot assume with CP3's injury history that he will be available every playoff game, so Rockets need to revamp and practice late game strategy when he is not in the game. The Rockets need another skilled ball handler or point guard, with CP3 and Luc out, Gordon is running the offense when Harden sits. If the ball is taken out of Gordon's hand it seems nobody else can get a good shot for themselves or set up someone else. Does MDA not trust Weber to handle the ball because he was barely involved in the offense in 2nd half when Harden sat. The Rockets are a work in progress, but MDA needs to get the team prepared and playing smarter in the event the Rockets are not 100% healthy come playoff time.

DonKnock and Little Bit like this.
  14. ipaman

Next B2B on National TV, MDA should sit all of our star players. Fack the NBA if they gonna treat our players like b**** ass hoes then we gonna treat their national tv games the same.

DonKnock, Little Bit and pippendagimp like this.
  15. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

If you read the stuff he spews out in the Dish, you’ll realize he has serious mental problems.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  16. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

This makes zero sense... How does the narrative than Harden can't win without Paul benefit Harden at all?

... All things considered, I put the odds of this being a troll post at about 92.1%. Meaning 7.9% chance you are seriously mentally unstable.

17. theh

theh Member

lmao you mad

18. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Why is op always cussing in his thread titles lol

[​IMG]

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

how bout this?
    [​IMG]

HtownTrill likes this.
  20. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Ok bye. I was planning on putting you on ignore list. But you getting banned saves me the trouble.