1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sick Racist Hate Mails NFL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IROC it, Dec 4, 2003.

1. goophers

goophers Member

I was referring to your first post. Just seemed like you were starting something unnecessarily and cluttering up other threads.

I do not remember the quotes you posted, I am in no way defending those. I just said something because in certain threads the racist/homophobe label has been thrown around a little too much for my taste, even though they weren't directed at me.

2. Timing

Timing Member

No I was talking about you said you'd said the same thing. I never saw what post you were talking about.

As for this thread, what I said was definitely a joke but TJ has been suckered so easily that I'm playing along. Perhaps if he behaves himself I will make him my...

APPRENTICE

3. goophers

goophers Member

I was referring to I said "Was Rush Limbaugh able to write letters from rehab?"

And you said "Fess up TJ, what's your alibi?"

It just seemed like pretty much the same joke. If you were just trying to rile TJ, that's fine, but I wish some of the feuding would not spill into every D&D thread. Since it's already in this one, however, carry on..... :)

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

You see, this is his excuse once he gets humiliated in a thread. It was 'just an attempt to rile me up'. Laughable. It was an attempt to insult me, as usual. He got called out on it by me, overwhelmed with evidence, failed to produce any evidence, and then called out on it by yourself and FD Khan. That's what I call a shaming.

5. Timing

Timing Member

Okay then, I thought you meant a different thread. I think I got more bang for my buck though. ;)

I agree with the feuding thing but his thread shouldn't even be in D&D. What's to discuss? Not even the APPRENTICE would dare openly defend this behavior.

6. Timing

Timing Member

The whinings of a damaged ego. :D

CLASS DISMISSED

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

You assume alot my friend.

Rocket River
    For the record being against Af Action does not make one racist

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

didn't this guy also threaten jeremy shockey and jim fassel? he is just another wacko in the world. i wanted to pole arm jim rome when he was talking about how this incident shows how far we haven't come with respect to race relations.

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Good lord almighty is this thread odd.

Anyone with a brain could see that joke coming from a mile away. Timing beat about 12 other posters to the punch. It's harmless fun, especially since the letters are obviously written by a mentally deranged person more than a sane racist... However, some super-sensitive folks show up and start crying. Meanwhile, in another thread, "ghetto-opoly" or whatever is supposed to be funny and everyone should lighten up. That strikes me a bizarre.

T_J has, to my reading, never made an overtly racist post. However, he clearly enjoys treading the fine line that separates a racist remark from a provocative remark. He appears to relish such opportunities to upset other posters, which is fine enough if you take it for entertainment.

Finally, as for "evidence" (sic), I would suggest we take the claims of all posters here with an enormous grain of salt. It's possibly very true that T_J volunteers time as he says, but it does make for a busy schedule: maintaining a busy, demanding career; watching copious sports programming; shaking one's fist daily at homeless people; frequenting gentlemens' (sic) establishments; volunteering time with mentally disabled kids, (who then worship his posts here); throwing stray cats into storm drains; volunteering his time weekly to work with impoverished kids of every imaginable ethnic group; and, finally, the most time consuming work of all -- waxing his bodily hair, like every good metrosexual should.

NO TIME FOR SLEEP

10. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

At least the FBI is investigating. Hank Aaron had to put up with death threats against himself and his family for most of his career without relief. It's a little progress.

11. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Good point, he especially had to put up with it the season he was going to break Ruth's record.

12. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I have never thrown a cat into a storm drain or anything remotely similar.

You forgot actively participating in local politics, playing competitive racquetball, dating a multitude of women who 99.99% (yes that's correct, I am accurate in taking that decimal point out to the hundredths place) of posters here could never even get the time of day from, and binge drinking a minimum of two times per week.

DEPTH

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

DAMN IT TJ! Do I have to post a link to pics of my GF?

14. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Trader_Jorge where the shelter located? I know of several children that could benefit from your services. You can't hide from this one.

15. Another Brother

Trader_Jorge where is the shelter located? I know of several children that could benefit from your services. You can't hide from this one.

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I know he's on my ignore list (greatest thing I've ever done), but someone quoted his hysterical post, so I must respond. T_J, I've seen you. You're not getting these "99.99%" based on looks, I know that much. How many of these women are raging liberals that you couldn't stand to be with? How many of these are women who you stuck a dollar bill in their thongs last night. News flash: They're supposed to act like they like you.

I'd like to see evidence of both of your outrageous claims in this thread.

DEFEND YOURSELF

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

On second thought, maybe the girls are turned on to his feminine side. They probably can spot a guy who searches Match.com single males from a mile away.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

So about them football players...

19. Timing

Timing Member

Actually I have an inside source that has told me that the admitted binge drinker is part of this program only as a condition of a DWI conviction.

PROBATION

20. Another Brother

Wow, and he has the gaul to challenge my off-site activity. I get it now, he is so angry because he is hung over most of the time.

NICE TIDBIT