1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tad Brown goes savage on TNT guys

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

So call me crazy, but notice the only way we get love from National Media is solely because of CP3. I was hoping CP3 would change our national image, but to me it still feels a bit like, “CP3 is the ONLY reason Rockets are contenders.”

I think he’s a BIG reason why you have to include us in the conversation, but he’s definitely not the ONLY reason. Anyone else get this vibe?

Ramo$e and Pen15clubber like this.
  2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Broccoli is healthy food though.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I hope not. I think we're getting love for being top 5 in offense and defensive rating.

I wasn't pissed off about media coverage during the Yao and TMac era even when they were rolling early on because the knock then was durability. It was justified.

What the Rockets are doing now is a lot different than last year. I'm also okay with "CP3 being the reason" we're contenders because Harden needs superstar help. Legit superstar help that's there when Harden's shot doesn't fall for a stretch or someone he can pass to when he's getting triple teamed with the refs sitting on their whistles. At least you know if they're down against another team game 7, someone besides Harden wants it. That allows James not to overthink and meltdown while his teammates are figuring the other team's adjustments in their own mediocre way.

The Dwight era was a joke because even if he did what the team wanted him to do, he couldn't hit free throws in the fourth quarter. He'd have to be on Shaq's level to justify that BS, and that's not considering how the eras were different.

Junkyard Dog likes this.
  4. rockets13champs

Must be Charles ghost account

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Shaq is terrible
    He mumbles half the time

c1utchfan925 and vince like this.
  6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The only teams that matters to them are Cleveland, Golden State, San Antonio, and now the Boston Celtics. Every other team is an afterthought. Now they do like the Greek Freak. So they will give the Bucks some airtime.

7. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

20 seconds in it shows Dantoni having sexual relations with an elephant. Media hit piece.

durvasa likes this.
  8. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Yep, I cringe every time Barkley pauses, cause he loves those brain farts.;)

True but at least with Shaq he finishes his thoughts, however outlandish they are, he leaves time for the other commentators to chime in. What's the point of having all the other people on the cast if Barkley uses the whole commercial break to respond, almost support his thoughts and then change his stance all together? o_O

Pen15clubber likes this.